Sony Psp 2000 W/custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6 & Extra's

Jumpman

Advanced Member
Hi guys/gals, I'm selling a very nice Sony PSP 2000 with custom firmware installed(CFW 5.00 M33-6). The PSP has an after market Simpson's Yellow body on the top half, and the offiicial Star Wars Battlefront White on the bottom half. A 2GB Magic Memory stick is included as well.(Sony brand memory stick was used). This card will allow you to put ISO's or emulators on your PSP(none included).

This unit is in perfect condition, as the screen has a protector in place, so no scratches. The UMD runs flawless as well. The analog nub works perfectly, but every once in awhile when you start a new game after boot up, your character may slightly move until you actually use the nub, and then it recalibrates, and runs perfectly until you shut down the unit.

I'm sure some may not care for Darth V. on the back, so 3 white replacement battery covers are included(one is for bigger battery placement). These are not official items, so the white color and fit may be slightly off, but a good alternative to what is there. Also included are 3 white dust cap protectors that fit in the open slots of the PSP, and keep the dust out(USB, Charger Slot, Ect.).

One brand new factory sealed official Sony brand 2200 mah battery is here(along with the original battery included in the unit), and this is the larger and longer lasting battery, so 2 more bigger battery covers are included with this battery. These covers are black and silver in color, but they are official, so they probably fit better than the white ones, but are only for use with this larger battery and don't match the overall system colors.

A brand new factory sealed generic 5 volt charger is included, along with a brand new computer USB recharge cable. I'm also throwing in my original PSP Battle Front Box and packaging, as this will give you a box for your unit, along with official manuals and paperwork which have never been used.

Oooops, I almost forgot, a hard carry case is also included(slighty mushy material, but very thick). This case is in excellent condition, and provides space for extra UMD's, or accessories if need be. A very nice quality product. I also recently found a ZAGG all over body shield, so this item is included as well. These really are the best screen & Full body protectors made.

I am open to any and all fair offers, but I'm looking to get $200US plus shipping for this set, and I'm not looking to sell anything seperately. Shipping cost in the USA will be 10 dollars, and international shipping cost will start at about 30 and go up depending on your location(insurance coverage will be included of course). Paypal is my payment option of choice. Honestly, everything included here is brand new, or like new. Please feel free to PM me with any questions and offers, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m577/chrislaustin/PSP%20CFW%20PICS/

Back