Fs: Brand New Gp2x

hyperaesthetic

Still Fresh
Hello,

I am selling my brand new GP2X in box. A friend of mine purchased it for me when he was in Korea, but I've been busy with my work, family, and house chores. I am cleaning out my closets and garage and came upon this.

I just powered it on to make sure it's working. I have a screenshot of system info. The GP2X still has the screen protector on its screen. The screen image in the photos will be less than sharp because of the screen protector that came from the factory.

You will get everything I received in the box. Even the box is in fine shape as I kept in another box by itself.

The content of the box are:

GP2X, USB cable, PG2X-F100 user guide, strap with screen cleaner (not in the photo, but unused in plastic container).

photo link

I am asking $110 with shipping included in the continental US. I will accept paypal or USPS money order.

My ebay and heatware userid are hyperaesthetic. The item will be shipped from 87544, which is Los Alamos, New Mexico. I've done several deals on the internet for mostly tennis rackets, HP RPN calculators, and high-end electronics. Once we agree on the deal, I can send personal info about me.

For direct communication, you can email me at hyper aesthetic @ gmail . com. My userid is one word. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

hyper

Alright,

price is dropped to $130 shipped!

hyper said:
Hello,

I am selling my brand new GP2X in box. A friend of mine purchased it for me when he was in Korea, but I've been busy with my work, family, and house chores. I am cleaning out my closets and garage and came upon this.

I just powered it on to make sure it's working. I have a screenshot of system info. The GP2X still has the screen protector on its screen. The screen image in the photos will be less than sharp because of the screen protector that came from the factory.

You will get everything I received in the box. Even the box is in fine shape as I kept in another box by itself.

The content of the box are:

GP2X, USB cable, PG2X-F100 user guide, strap with screen cleaner (not in the photo, but unused in plastic container).

photo link

I am asking $140 with shipping included in the continental US. I will accept paypal or USPS money order.

My ebay and heatware userid are hyperaesthetic. The item will be shipped from 87544, which is Los Alamos, New Mexico. I've done several deals on the internet for mostly tennis rackets, HP RPN calculators, and high-end electronics. Once we agree on the deal, I can send personal info about me.

For direct communication, you can email me at hyper aesthetic @ gmail . com. My userid is one word. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

hyper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back