Fs: Gp2x Mk1, 512 Sd, 4nimh2200 And Charger, Case, Original Box, Etc..

Cbass182

I'm selling my GP2X because I don't play it as much any more and I need some money. It comes with a joystick from my retrocon controller (nice rubbery and easy to use), 4 2200mah Energizer batteries with charger, 512MB 150x AData SD card, an original case, the original box and stuff, and I will ship it USPS Priority to the US, and Airmail Parcel Post through USPS to Canada.

I currently have gmenu2x installed, running firmware 2.0, and I'll leave the emulators and homebrew games on the SD but I'm deleting the roms...If you'd like me to delete everything so you can learn to do it yourself and not be a lazy n00b let me know :p

If you want to see pictures just say so and they'll be up within a day, Thanks...

-Cbass182-

(ebay profile if anyone's interested 71 100% positive feedback chris_hanley182)

Cbass182 posted on Oct 8 2006 at 02:32 PM said:
I'm selling my GP2X because I don't play it as much any more and I need some money. It comes with a joystick from my retrocon controller (nice rubbery and easy to use), 4 2200mah Energizer batteries with charger, 512MB 150x AData SD card, an original case, the original box and stuff, and I will ship it USPS Priority to the US, and Airmail Parcel Post through USPS to Canada.

I currently have gmenu2x installed, running firmware 2.0, and I'll leave the emulators and homebrew games on the SD but I'm deleting the roms...If you'd like me to delete everything so you can learn to do it yourself and not be a lazy n00b let me know :p

If you want to see pictures just say so and they'll be up within a day, Thanks...

-Cbass182-

(ebay profile if anyone's interested 71 100% positive feedback chris_hanley182)

I PM'd you about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back