$150 Gp2x Mk1, W/2gb Sd, Reader, Case, Nimh And Charger

nubie

Recovering Jerk-A-Holic
Website
Visit site
What it says in the title, clean adult-owned MK1 GP2X with accessories.

This has:

DaveC cap on the stick,

Nintendo DS soft case,

SD card reader (USB 2.0),

4x 2500mAh NiMH and charger

2GB SD card

Great deal for $150, reply with any comments or questions.

Ronin said:
I'll give you $115.
I'll think about it. I am open to offers (maybe even trades).

As a counter offer, how about just the GP2X, the soft case, SD reader, and a 128MB SD card for $115, plus shipping (~$9)?

I figure the batteries, charger and 2GB(!) card are at least worth $35.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go $115 without the 2GB SD card, but with the batteries and charger. Also, what are you looking for in terms of trades?

Ronin said:
I'd go $115 without the 2GB SD card, but with the batteries and charger. Also, what are you looking for in terms of trades?
Let me add that I can calculate shipping based on a zip code, it looks to be under $10 for the contiguous 48 states, maybe half that closer to Northern California.

Bump, $150 shipped or make an offer. That is approximately $10 cheaper.

I can throw in the 128MB card too if you want it.

I also have all the original accessories and box from a pre-order MK1, IE not this unit, but I can throw them in if it makes a difference.

Anyone need pictures?

Bump, again.

I will let everything but the 2GB card go for $110 with free shipping (If you want the 2GB card make an offer)

This is a very nice unit.

US$110 for the lot including the SD card, shipped to Australia, and its SOLD!

computerB said:
US$110 for the lot including the SD card, shipped to Australia, and its SOLD!
Well, all but the 2GB card (I can include the 128MB card for $110), and I have to charge for all shipping above $10, (In the US I offered free shipping because it will ship to the connected 48 states for around $10). I don't know if it can get to Australia for $10 US, but if it can I will be glad to sell it to you.

All serious offers entertained (The Australia offer is open, I only pay $10 worth of shipping though, and the 2GB card isn't included for that low a price, I am already throwing in a 128MB card, an SD reader, batteries, case, and a charger, and the DaveC custom cap)

I can offer US $130 for the lot including the SD card.
This on account of the slightly improved white gp2x coming out in the next couple months, with the better controller.

computerB said:
I can offer US $130 for the lot including the SD card.
This on account of the slightly improved white gp2x coming out in the next couple months, with the better controller.
I will let you know, considering another offer.

Please specify which Memory card you want (I am assuming the 2GB one)

YGPM = You Got PM?? That is a new one on me, I never heard that before.

Back