Fs: Gp2x Mkii (tv-out Cable, 1gb Sd, Case)

Azure

Trust the recursion...
Everything is in near mint to mint condition. The GP2X is flawless except for a few light marks (not scratch marks, but the kind of marks that would appear if you were to lightly graze the side of your finger across the screen) here and there on the screen (The kind that you could probably easily get rid of with some sort of cloth -- I usually don't bother cleaning these off since they're unnoticeable when the screen is on). Other than that, the GP2X is literally like new and was handled like a baby (She's less than a month old and has less than 20 hours on her). Overclocks to ~270-279mhz.

It comes with a 1GB SD card (SanDisk; works just fine with GNGEO2X), the official TV-Out cable, and the original carrying case. I'll leave whatever stuff I have on the SD card for the convenience of the buyer.

SOLD

PayPal and CONUS only please.

SOLD

trooper - Yeah, I know, but I realized that I wasn't actually using my GP2X that much and I didn't find the scene as particularly thrilling and close-knit as I found the older GP32 scene. Neo-Geo emulation was good, but I had so much trouble with the emulator that it became such a hassle and was quite frustrating (Quite frankly, it was a bitch to use). Plus, I needed the money to pay for some dues. Maybe I'll pick up the Ninja? :)

Back