FrozenBubble would be cool :)

Sonic-NKT

Hi,
perhaps some of you dont know this, its a remake of Puzzle Bubble (think so) for linux, it looks very nice and is a very good time killer! Is it possible to port this to the gp32? It would be really cool!
So what do you think?

http://www.frozen-bubble.org

BYE

THAT GAME IS ONE OF THE MOST ADDICTIVE ON THE PLANET!

I play the 'Bust a move 2' variation on the PC, but is great!

Imagine against a mate with RF...

Nice :D

yeah rf playing would be cool, but i dont know one who lives near and has a gp32 :(

If you're desperate in the interim (that is, the interim if anyone picks it up), there's a SNES version...just in case anyone forgot :p

Frozen Bubble would be very difficult to port.. almost a complete rewrite I would think, since it is written in Perl and relies on several modules..

GurtyGurt posted on May 18 2003 said:
If you're desperate in the interim (that is, the interim if anyone picks it up), there's a SNES version...just in case anyone forgot :p
whoa - i never even realised there was a SNES version :eek: (i just downloaded it and tried it on ZSNES and it's great!)

i've been making do with the Game Gear version in the meantime (which is ok but due to the lack of colours in the Game Gear palette, it doesn't look so good....and it is hard to tell the difference between the red and orange bubbles!)

the SNES version is unfortunately a bit too slow to play on the current GP32 Snes Emu's....but in time i'm sure it will be fine (and if not hopefully the NGPC one will be full speed when that emulator comes out)

such a great game though, whatever incarnation/platform ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back