Freelauncher

Bradfield

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi there. I just recieved my gp32 and although ive registered it and found the PC Link app, i cant seem to get the Free launcher program anywhere.
The official site doent seem to have it (cant get into the downloads section).
Could someone help?? :unsure:

You have to sign up and use the authorisation program, then it will let you download freelauncher.

I have already registered, and when i use the authorize app im just left hanging.
Whent onto the temperory main site but whenever i try to go to download section it just goes back to the main page?
Do you think i'l have to get it through IRC?

Well, if the authorisation prog. doesn't work, I'd guess that yes, going to #gp32 on EFnet would be the best bet :)

Or you might as well use wind-ups or something like that because free launcher is not really good :p

Bradfield posted on May 20 2004 at 09:05 PM said:
I have already registered at and when i use the authorize app im just left hanging.
Whent onto the temperory main site but whenever i try to go to download section it just goes back to the main page?
Do you think i'l have to get it through IRC?
Everyone should know this :
Login and download section don't work if you copy/paste this url into your browser (english.gamepark.com) but if you go on the site with http://www.gamepark.co.kr/login/sessionEx.asp you will be able to login and enter the download section. ;)

Because english site must normally be accessed only through korean site. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back