Free Xbox 360 Games!

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
I was wondering if anyone here has tried it out. This site is ridiculous. You complete 2 offers and then you order a game of your choice. It's virtually free. It ships in 1 week and arrives from UPS. This is by far the easiest and best freebie site on the internet.

I was skeptical when I first heard of it, but I was over at the CAG forums and there are hundreds of people who can't believe this either. I ordered Call of Duty 4 on the 10th and it arrived today. I couldn't believe what i was seeing. In total, it cost me $2.00. They have the new Guitar Hero 3 bundles as well, and those are $90 a piece, retail!

As per board rules, I can't post my referral link. If anyone is interested in trying this though, feel free to PM me with any questions or for some offer suggestions and I'll be glad to help Just hold off on registering before you talk to me. Canceling offers is incredibly painless as well.

Unfortunately this is US and CA only. Sorry UK'ers, you guys get screwed out of so many things it's unbelievable. ;)

:( shame im getting a 360 for chrimbo i would of like to of got a handful of games for a couple of quid ow well at least that sort of thing actually works :eek:

cheers anyway

Isn't it some kind of pyramid advertising scheme? You sign up for ads, then you get other people to sign up for ads, and if you get enough people to sign up, you get free/reduced price games.

They're not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, I'm sure.

saehn said:
Isn't it some kind of pyramid advertising scheme? You sign up for ads, then you get other people to sign up for ads, and if you get enough people to sign up, you get free/reduced price games.

They're not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, I'm sure.
A little less complicated than that. You can do referrals or points. If you do the latter, you sign up for 2 offers and you get your game.

It seems like a scheme, and like I said I was a little unsure myself. They get money from the advertiser when you complete an offer, and they buy you a 360 game "out of the goodness of their hearts" for your business.

People are receiving their Guitar Hero III bundles left and right. As I mentioned, those are 90 bucks a pop in the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
krosfyah said:
I really hate living in the UK sometimes.

What sort of offers is it that you have to sign up for?
Some auto shit, 'yahoo success center' or something, some other crap I'm not sure about. It's really a bunch of garbage overall, but some of the auto stuff gives you FREE gas cards as well. I couldnt believe this myself until I got 20 dollars in gift cards just for trying :lol:

lol sorry to rub salt in the wound :( If you have a friend or contact in the States then maybe you can email the company (Trainn) and ask them...

satacoy said:
Here's a short synopsis of the similar "Free Ipods" deal that was big a year or two ago. I'm sure this is similar.

http://fightidentitytheft.com/blog/scam/ar...-offers-a-scam/

Pete

Can you remove this? It's just going to scare people away for no reason. First of all, you don't give ANY special information to this company. You give your credit card to legit companies who make their offers available to you. The only info this company gets is your name and address to send the game.

Check here

Plenty of people who are doing this and praising it. No one is stealing your information. I've done this 4 times already. BioShock and Orange Box are IN TRANSIT to my house.

Its too bad you didn't mention a referral when you posted this in the discussion cube, i tried it out after i saw it there and did the stamps.com and blockbuster.com offers and am waiting on assassins creed to "process". What offers are there that don't get you hit with a huge charge if you don't cancel? I was about to do the monthly book club one but i looked through the terms and conditions and it said you couldn't cancel for 3 months.

Jackd said:
Its too bad you didn't mention a referral when you posted this in the discussion cube, i tried it out after i saw it there and did the stamps.com and blockbuster.com offers and am waiting on assassins creed to "process". What offers are there that don't get you hit with a huge charge if you don't cancel? I was about to do the monthly book club one but i looked through the terms and conditions and it said you couldn't cancel for 3 months.
yahoo success
At home rewards
complete home
great fun (20 dollars in gas cards too lol)
privacy matters

Those are all 1 dollar. Just remember to cancel before the trial period ends :p

thanks for the tips...ill try those out once after i cancel the others. I was about to do some of those ones where they send you a bunch of books that help you "master ebay" or something and just throw them away but if you don't cancel those you get charged like $45. Were you already able to cancel all those $1 ones easily?

Jackd said:
thanks for the tips...ill try those out once after i cancel the others. I was about to do some of those ones where they send you a bunch of books that help you "master ebay" or something and just throw them away but if you don't cancel those you get charged like $45. Were you already able to cancel all those $1 ones easily?
Yeah, it was cake. It's automated so all you do is key in your phone number that you registered with and they cancel it.

nice, my assassins creed actually shipped so now that i know its legitimate i might have to order a bunch of those guitar hero bundles to resell but im afraid that if i do like 6 offers at once ill lose track and end up getting charged a bunch of 60 dollar next month fees. For now i did Great fun and Complete Home as you recommended but it seems that you have to mail in for the gas card or something??? did you get yours?

Jackd said:
nice, my assassins creed actually shipped so now that i know its legitimate i might have to order a bunch of those guitar hero bundles to resell but im afraid that if i do like 6 offers at once ill lose track and end up getting charged a bunch of 60 dollar next month fees. For now i did Great fun and Complete Home as you recommended but it seems that you have to mail in for the gas card or something??? did you get yours?
Yeah Great Fun will send you an envelope with them in a week or so. As for the GHIII bundles, they're backordered everywhere. I ordered the 11th of this month and it's still processing. There are people who ordered the end of october who are just starting to receive theirs.

Red Octane cant make them fast enough it seems. If you want to order a bunch and resell them, be prepared to wait months for them to catch up to demand.

Oh, and it becomes ridiculously awesome when you come home to a nice amazon.com dvd shaped package at your door. Knowing the game is discounted like 98% off retail.

lol

IMG_0864.jpg

WOOT

Ganepark32 said:
Should of got the tin edition of Bioshock. Much better box than that one. Doesn't matter though as it's still the same great game.
After CoD4 I'll get into some Portal, which I hear is short as well.

Then bioshock :D

DCGM: Maybe you should try one of the sister sites from TraInn, like www.youripodnano4free.com. It looks to be the same process...

Back