Found my GP2x including the Payback Game, is it still worth anything?

Nagelfar

I'm not sure if this is the right subforum so feel free to move my post to whereever...

I have a (first generation I think) Gp2x in a Nintendo Carrying Case, I have Payback, a game that was released for the GP2x and I won during some competition. The GP2x has the modified nub that has GP2x written on it. The screen and everything else is fine, no scratches and it also boots up just fine.

I'm based in Austria.

Is this even worth any money still? If so, what would be a fair price? I don't want to come across as greedy but before giving it away for free I might keep it myself

IMG_7618.JPG IMG_7619.JPG IMG_7576.JPG IMG_7577.JPG IMG_7578.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7579.JPG
    IMG_7579.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_7580.JPG
    IMG_7580.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_7583.JPG
    IMG_7583.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_7584.JPG
    IMG_7584.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
big + of the GP2X, battery is still as good as on day 1 ;)

should be worth something..I think there was a guy looking for one some weeks ago

They seem to go for $100-200 on eBay last I checked, depending on condition and accessories. I think they're undervalued considering the limited supply and the large library of $0 software, but I see it through rose tinted glasses.

If you're looking to refresh it I recommend flashing Open2x DR7, it boots straight to Gmenu2x and is all around more robust than the GPH firmwares. (remember to get some new high capacity NiMH's first though)

Guys, OP has clearly stated that he doesn't want to keep it and it is in the trading section so if you're not interested please do not post.

There was a chap in Norway who was struggling to make ends meet and wanted a handheld to play with but couldn't afford the usual NDS/3DS/Vita et al, so I sent him my GP2X + batteries/Charger + SD cards for free. He loves it :)

There is (was?) someone in the US who was interested. I'd prefer someone in Europe, easier shipping and money transfer but not a must? Any takers?

I'm in Austria also and have two GP2X's for sale, in case anyone is interested just PM me your offer ..

I'm from Germany and would like to buy the game. If your interested in selling it separate, please drop me a pm. ;)

Could you guys (torpor) please make your own selling threads with the required pictures and everything and keep out of mine ;)? Thanks.

Hi @GagaPete is realy interrested on your Payback Game.
He searched this Game over Years.
I think he will be realy exited when you send him a PM :D

It gave him the Hint to ask here because in our Gp2xForum he searched it for a long Time.

I know, we ware already in contact and talking about details but when I asked if bank transfer was ok for him he didn't write back anymore, perhaps now he will :)

Back