Forum Emails?

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
I'm not sure if this support board is just for the Pandora, or this site as well, but I don't seem to get email notifications to replies to threads which I am subscribed.

So I can often overlook replies to threads. Any ideas?

I don't. despite those settings being in place. I also find 'view new content' doesn't always show up active topics, which can give the impression the boards are quiet, when in fact they live

Maybe it's something Ed should look into, because it's apparent that some people actually rely on these notifications, when I originally thought it was a rarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Have you got "Watch every topic I reply to" ticked?
Yes, I even check manually

2. Have you chosen your "default notification type" > Immediate notification?
Yes.

Maybe it's something Ed should look into, because it's apparent that some people actually rely on these notifications, when I originally thought it was a rarity.
Yep, I can forget about threads, so an email is a great reminder

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm email notifications DO NOT WORK on these boards, its been an issue for me since day one (apart from the registration confirmation email)

I can confirm email notifications DO NOT WORK on these boards, its been an issue for me since day one (apart from the registration confirmation email)
Ahhh ...now i know why ... thanks !!

Hope this will be fixed soon.

seem to work fine for me, i must be special

(note that you won't recieve e-mails for replies if you're logged in at the time, or at least i don't think so)

Have you checked your spam folder? sometimes automated messages from generic forums end up there for me.

it doesnt work, gfrancisdev you must be thinking of gp32x emails, they work fine :)

more than 1 person have told evildragon about it, he hasnt had time to look into it yet.

I can force the forums to send me an email of a PM conversation, that works fine, but reply notifications etc do NOT work.

and no i dont have any of the emails blocked or redirected to my spam folder.

it doesnt work, gfrancisdev you must be thinking of gp32x emails, they work fine :)

more than 1 person have told evildragon about it, he hasnt had time to look into it yet.

I can force the forums to send me an email of a PM conversation, that works fine, but reply notifications etc do NOT work.

and no i dont have any of the emails blocked or redirected to my spam folder.

nope i'm really not, i've definately had e-mails form here working, might not anymore, but they did about a month ago for me

Back