Forsale Tapwave Zodiac With Games And All Cables

adolobe

Still Fresh
UPDATED
With no interest I have not posted it one bay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290318330849

UPDATED ADDED PICTURES

I have a Tapwave Zodica in excellent condition. This unit does not suffer form the joystick drift found on most units, thank god.. It has been adult owned and kept in a smoke free home. Now that I have a A320 and ordered a Wiz I will no longer need this awesome machine.

Tapwave Zodiac 1
2 gb SD Card
Original stylist
Wall Charger
Sync/charge cable
USB battery back up pack ( built this myself takes 2 AA for on the go recharge)

Games
Tomb Raider 2(original and gold)
Terminator 3
Spy Hunter
Madden NFL 2005
Duke Nukem Mobile
Stunt Car
Orbz
Goopz Delux
Legacy
Hockey Rage
zQuake

Also TCPMP with all zodiac patches is installed

I did have emulators on the sd card but i took them off when i was putting on eps of Family Guy

Battery holds a charge for about 3 hours depending on what your are doing. If you watching a movie or playing some games. If you are jsut playing music it will go almost 5 hours from my exp with this unit. The screen is flawless no dead pixes form what i can see. Most importantly this unit does not suffer from the joystick drift a lot of them do. However the unit does have 2 SD card slots but for some reason Slot 1 works only when it wants. Slot 2 works flawlessly and seeing as I only had one SD card I just kept it in slot 2.

I accept PayPal only to a confirmed address. I will ship international to Europe/Canada only. I prefer USA however. Im asking $100 shipped with in the USA. International Im asking $115 shipped.

S4021258.jpg

S4021259.jpg

S4021261.jpg

S4021263.jpg

S4021264.jpg

hey guys...sorry if im posting in the wrong place. im new to this. I found my Zodiac2 after losing it for like 4 years in my shed....and im missing the wall charger i just have the USB charger, and if i remember correctly...it doesnt charge throuh the USB cable right?

but what i actually want to know is if anyone knows where i can find a wall charger, or maybe someone can sell me theirs? any help will be appreciated.

I very much doubt it as the first post clearly states the item was placed on ebay, and typing in the id number states that it was sold.

You have posted 3 times now, and all about items which have already been sold. Please be more careful in the future.

Back