For Those With A Gp2x, Ds And Psp

People will either call you a prat for wondering around everywhere with a video camera, call you a geek for carrying three handheld consoles around or just punch you and run off with a bag full of electrical equipment worth over £500 (including batteries, memory cards, games, etc).

TelcoLou posted on Sep 14 2006 at 06:29 PM said:

yeah that was an accient originaly posted it in the news forum by accident throught it would have been deleted

Javacat posted on Sep 15 2006 at 10:14 AM said:
People will either call you a prat for wondering around everywhere with a video camera, call you a geek for carrying three handheld consoles around or just punch you and run off with a bag full of electrical equipment worth over £500 (including batteries, memory cards, games, etc).

i'm a geek +6 and proud and am usualy the goto guy for tech support at university

plus i'm paranoid when it comes to people likley to run off with anything of mine so they wouldnt get the chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Javacat posted on Sep 15 2006 at 04:14 AM said:

What if it's a Betamovie camcorder? :ph34r:

Javacat posted on Sep 15 2006 at 03:14 AM said:
PROBLEM SOLVED (for all three.)

@Ravnos: Your sig reminds me of Weird Al Yankovic's movie UHF. It has a very funny trailer for a fake Ghandi II movie.

EDIT: Here's the clip on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2BlNxKQQR4

Ravnos posted on Sep 18 2006 at 09:35 PM said:
It's actually from Clone High, which I recommend as it is pretty funny even though it was cancelled after only one season.

UHF is still an awesome movie though. If you haven't seen it, you should. The DVD's less than $10 new.

bag arrived today all 3 fit in with room to spare (enter my GBA SP mwahaha) plus the extra pockets fit the ds and psp adapters and loads of gba games

I'd rather have something like this, but with the correct dimensions and cutouts for my electronics collection + laptop.

Decent lock and tracking device are a requirement, of course. ;)

Nighty posted on Sep 19 2006 at 04:44 PM said:
I'd rather have something like this, but with the correct dimensions and cutouts for my electronics collection + laptop.

Decent lock and tracking device are a requirement, of course. ;)

If your looking for a laptop case with exta spaces for cables/mp3 player/palm pilot or just your laptop and 2 handheld gaming consoles check this out. Its uber geek schik. ;)

Big Dog Laptop Bag

Conversely, if your worried about somebody grabbing your bag and running, try this Lan Gaming flak jacket on for size. Either you'll scare them away with your uber geekiness or convulse them with laughter allowing for a speedy escape with your pricey electronics......lol :lol:

Lan Gamers Flak Jacket

Morpheus384 posted on Sep 19 2006 at 06:41 PM said:
Conversely, if your woried about somebody grabbing your bag and running, try this Lan Gaming flak jacket on for size. Either you'll scare them away with your uber geekiness or convulse them with laughter allowing for a speedy escape with your pricey electronics......lol :lol:

Lan Gamers Flak Jacket

heh ... that product is sold out. Must be a huge demand :blink:

Back