For Those Who Are French

greven

Website
Visit site
For those who are french, i have done a web site in french. The news are mainly translation of the news posted here on gp32x.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pour ceux qui sont Français, je viens de faire un site web. Les news postées dessus sont principalement des traductions de celles de gp32x. Venant de mettre le site en place, je n'ai pas traduit toutes les news postées ici, juste quelques une pour que vous puissez voir mon travail, en esperant qu'il vous plaira.

C'est ici que ça se passe.

Hey !
I'am french and my english is bad, so I'm just going to write in french.

Salut Greven.
j'ai vu ton site, et j'adore vraiment le design !
par contre je sais pas si tu est au courant, mais il y a deja de nombreux sites francais sur la gp2x...
http://www.gp2xfr.info/
http://www.gp32news.com/
http://gp2x-generation.com/
http://ultimate_gp2x.gx-mod.com/

un channel IRC :
#gp2xfr sur worldnet.net

et un forum tres frequenté pour la communauté :
www.yaronet.com

tu es donc le 5e site francais sur la gp2x.
trop de division tu la communauté, sa deviens de pire en pire pour la communauté FR.

As tchern0byl dont speak english very well, i ll answer him in french (he said there were allready a lot of site in french, i knew some, but i wasn't aware there were allready 4 french site, dunno what to do :unsure: , my site is mainly a blog, no real discussion, just the news....)

Salut tchern0byl, j'était au courant pour quelques sites (en fait les 2 premiers) mais pas les deux autres. Mon but était urtout de traduire les news postées sur gp32x, ce qui n'était pas exactement le cas des 2 premiers site, mais au vu des 2 autres, mon site ne serait en effet qu'un doublon, ce qui n'est pas vraiment tres interessant. Je ne sais pas trop quoi faire, car comme tu ne dit je n'est pas envie de diviser la communauté, mais mon site tien plus du blog : pas de forum. L'interet est donc par exemple le flus rss que tu peux suivre. Il n'y aura pas de discussion.
Pour l'instant je vais continuer, et peut etre mailer les webmasters des autres sites. S'ils pensent tous que mon site n'est pas utile, alors je le fermerai.... a voir.....

reaper79 posted on Aug 24 2006 at 10:53 PM said:
Whew.... for a second there I thought this might be a thread looking for French Programmers for MAME.

OT: Looks nice, very clean.
I've heard that the French are second only to the Japanese :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
AcidiC posted on Aug 24 2006 at 01:47 PM said:
Whew.... for a second there I thought this might be a thread looking for French Programmers for MAME.

Haha, my topic had indeed a weird title :ph34r:

AcidiC posted on Aug 24 2006 at 09:47 AM said:

But only when it comes to emulators. :lol:

- Alex

I can make an effort to speak english (as well as I can)

maybe you should "choose" a website and help the webmater(s) for news, tutos, articles ??

As I said before, too much websites is not a good thing for the little french community. Why do not make big website and no lots of little empty websites ?

1st: Im french BUT I will speak in english because it is an english forum...
AFAIK: You shouldnt close your site.
The design is basic, yet fast and clean.
I don't think you are doing any damage to the community, instead that will show to people that a lot are interested.
BTW:for 20000$ I will code a MAME emu, only if a japanese pays for it.

see you :lol:

The french part:
tchern0byl: Pas parler anglais, pourquoi pas...apres tout c'est seulement un site en anglais...Mais de la a faire des fautes d'orthographes en francais....Et a demotiver les gens....Bref

The french part (in english)
tchern0byl: Not being able to speak english, why not...It's only an english site...but doing mistakes in french...and to demotivate people...anyway

Mr washo I have choose to speak french because I don't have a good english can you understand that ??
And this thread isn't for french peoples ? so where is the probleme...
Sorry for the mistakes.

We have alreadey somes french web sites, with lots of articles and things in.
I dont want to demotivate greven, I thing is website is pretty good, but very empty, but if he knows the existance of french websites, why create another again ??

"split for a better control"
but who control ?? maybe you think I control the french gp2x community ?? no, but, I participate to this community, maybe I'am able to talk ?

'Mr Washo'...In 3 years here I think its the 1st time...
I did not mean at all to upset you...(sorry about the mistake's joke...It was just..a joke and I apologize if it harmed you in any way)
About the control I just meant that if there are a lot of webiste (even if empty, as you say), it shows to everyone that the is a living community. If only 1 webiste talks about our handheld, nobody will ever hear about it.
That is my point...maybe Im wrong....
Who knows???

see you :lol:

PS: You choose to speak french....and I choose to learn foreign languages at university... ;)
Can even speak (a little in japanese, german, czech, italian, spanish or latin)

The truth is, the more websites, the more publicity, and the more publicity for this handheld the better.

OT:
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?
Sir Galahad: What are you doing in England?
French Soldier: Mind your own business.
(purely in jest)

not a probleme for the mistakes, everyone tell me, it is my fault.

What I don't like is the fact that too much people want to make a new website, but for what ? when you have alredy 5 (because I forget gp2x.free.fr) websites, what news things can you put in your website ?
I thing too much people want to make proper website for "glory" maybe and I don't like that.
But this is what I think, and as like everyone maybe I'm wrong ;)

And for the english speaking, I just enter to the university and hight-school french's teatcher are so bad...

reaper79 posted on Aug 24 2006 at 03:58 PM said:
The truth is, the more websites, the more publicity, and the more publicity for this handheld the better.

OT:
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?
Sir Galahad: What are you doing in England?
French Soldier: Mind your own business.
(purely in jest)

Yeah, I love Monty Python and the holy grail : what's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow ?
BTW, don't fight for a such meaningless reason. I'll not close my blog, like said washo and reaper 79 it will (maybe) make more publicity, that it is.
The more we are the best it is.
But as i said before, this blog goal is to bring a translation of our beloved gp32x site, maybe more in the future, but not now.

washo thanks for your support and tchern0byl if my site is empty it is normal : there will not be a forum, the download link will lead to gp32x (id ED allow me to do this)and i made it this morning, just look at the date of the posts ^^, don't worry i won't split the community.

Hmmm, well... if there is not a single large French source for GP2X information, then maybe all the smaller french sites could form a webring to collectively make a larger site. Besides, translations are always good. If not for this site, I'd be lost. I don't speak a lick of spanish or french, and my German isn't what it used to be. :D

a single large French source for GP2X information

actually there is...
but peoples continu to create news websites

this is not a question of publicity, publicity is good, it is a question of "gathering" or "meeting" or I don't know the word...
If we want make a french community, we have to centralise all of the gp2x owners no ??

Yes maybe the little websites can link all of the others websites.

Je deteste francais, est stupide.

I suck at French :lol:

I've looked it up, and it should be:

Je déteste le français, son stupide.

Montsubai posted on Aug 24 2006 at 05:32 PM said:
I've looked it up, and it should be:

Je déteste le français, son stupide.

It is still wrong :
Je deteste les Français ils sont stupides-------->I hate french they are stupid

but... i don't agree with you :p

Montsubai posted on Aug 24 2006 at 06:32 PM said: