For Sale (uk) : 48 Hour Young, 16gb Ipod Touch 1.1.3 Plus Purchased Ja

mattblack

Still Fresh
Hi guys. I was bought a 16Gb iPod Touch last night as a gift, and I decided I would give it a chance - always wanted to have a play. I am saving for a Macbook, so I cannot really afford to keep it, and it cannot be returned because Comet will just issue me gift vouchers and not cash.

Here is the score:

~~
This 16Gb iPod Touch was purchased 22/01/2008 from Comet as a gift to myself. I got it home, upgraded the firmware to 1.1.3 (January 2008 version) and proceeded to purchase the extra apps upgrade pack.

~~
These apps included Google Maps, Mail etc etc. I would like to make the point that this iPod HAS NOT BEEN JAILBROKEN/modified/illegally hacked in any way whatsoever - it is only one DAY old, and is complete in the box (which has not even had the polishing chamois removed - mint) with all supplied accessories, USB cable, stand etc etc and still has screen plastic covers.

You will be purchasing this iPod by either sending me cash via Registered Post, or you can email me "360money e-voucher" numbers to the total value, which I can then apply to my credit card. I cannot accept paypal, due to their being not able to attach my credit card to my account, due to failed verification (I have a pay as you go Virgin mastercard).

I am asking for £210 which *INCLUDES* shipping via Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day) which is a guaranteed delivery method, and contents are insured for £500.

If you bought this retail, it would cost at least this, including the Apple January apps.

Please get back to me soon, as I need to sell this as soon as I can. It is simply something I cannot imagine I will use very much, and I would rather sell it now, than keep playing with it and have the price depreciate MORE.

I am willing to CONSIDER sensible offers (this sale is UK ONLY, sorry)

1zmcjrp.jpg

20izx2o.jpg

256bhgx.jpg

xnye8p.jpg

a3fr5s.jpg

Thanks

Back