For Sale - Neogeo Pocket Colour Blue

argon0

In Box, v. good condition.

Don't know what its worth.

Includes 1 Game (Neo Geo Soccer 98) & 3 empty game cases (Dark Realms, Metal Slug, Bubble Bobble(?)) (Buyer gets first refusal on games if/when I find them)

Anbody interested?

Argon0

Without wishing to take the p!ss, I'll give you a tenner for it... that's based on it being second hand and being able to buy a new one + 6 games for 35 quid from Lik Sang...

Tell me to sod off if you think thats too low :D

Oh... OK then...

Thought I'd seen one on Ebay for about 45 quid before Xmas - guess I should have sold it back then....

:p Dont sell your self short it worth more than £10 put it on ebay

johnno15 posted on Mar 25 2005 at 06:01 PM said:
:p Dont sell your self short it worth more than £10 put it on ebay

there £60 in GBAX advert this month!

thats with 6 games i guess

£30 for machine and games £5 each

so your machines prob worth half of that i.e £20 for machine and 1 game!

if it were a wonderswan id snap you hand off!

sPaCe :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I sold it, and the only game I could fins for it (Neo Geo Soccer) to GameStation for £23... Not to shabby I thought...

Guy told me to hang onto the other clamshells, as Dark Realms is "a quality game" and will sell for quite a bit in clamshell, as will Metal Slug - First Mission. And that Bubble Bobble in clamshell is very rare, as its usually part of a collection... So I'm a hunting for the carts... (so I can feed my PSP habit...)

argon0 posted on Apr 25 2005 at 08:14 AM said:
Well I sold it, and the only game I could fins for it (Neo Geo Soccer) to GameStation for £23... Not to shabby I thought...

Guy told me to hang onto the other clamshells, as Dark Realms is "a quality game" and will sell for quite a bit in clamshell, as will Metal Slug - First Mission. And that Bubble Bobble in clamshell is very rare, as its usually part of a collection... So I'm a hunting for the carts... (so I can feed my PSP habit...)

That's why I love the GP32 wiht all the free stuff out there you don't need to waste money on games..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back