Football Player For Sale On Ebay

10m!

I'd pay 6m for him tops, and then only if he's play on thr right wing for us.

Didnt like him laughing when he got booed last night.

But then, why would you want to play for Newcastle:

1. Senile Manager
2. Full of dirty racist Leeds Rejects
3. Overated and nasty fans.
4. Eye disease going around.
5. Their best player is retiring.

Yes, I dont like NUFC anymore.

Anyway, auction is funniest thing ever. I think I'll put a bid in.

Kop_007 posted on Aug 19 2004 at 01:06 PM said:
10m!

I'd pay 6m for him tops, and then only if he's play on thr right wing for us.

Didnt like him laughing when he got booed last night.

But then, why would you want to play for Newcastle:

1. Senile Manager
2. Full of dirty racist Leeds Rejects
3. Overated and nasty fans.
4. Eye disease going around.
5. Their best player is retiring.

Yes, I dont like NUFC anymore.

Anyway, auction is funniest thing ever. I think I'll put a bid in.
But then, why would you want to play for Liverpool?

1. Houllier Mark II in charge
2. Top scorer for last gazillion seasons jumped ship
3. Totally a one-man team, if it wasn't for Gerrard, oh dear...
4. You'd have to live in Liverpool!
5. Fans who still think they're the best team in the world and won't accept that they don't deserve to win anything anymore.

You're lucky I deleted my original post, nasty indeed...

Oh, and Dyer ought to be on the best players in the Premiership by now but unfortunately he's a cocky egotistical twat. I'd take your £6m! Help us sign 2 centre-backs as Woody is probably following Owen...

PS City of Culture my arse.

PPS You do support Liverpool right? Or this was a waste of time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your travelling fans need some manners though. Everytime they come up here they cause trouble - which I have been involved in, due to no fault of my own.

1. Houllier Mark II in charge
2. Top scorer for last gazillion seasons jumped ship
3. Totally a one-man team, if it wasn't for Gerrard, oh dear...
4. You'd have to live in Liverpool!
5. Fans who still think they're the best team in the world and won't accept that they don't deserve to win anything anymore.

1.- true, but at least he's in control and not senile.
2.- He's been crap for two years.
3. - Gerrard is our best player (He'd be the best player is most teams), however, with the likes of Cisse, Hyypia, Caragher, Kewell, Euro2004 top goalscorer Baros, we are not a one man team.
4. - Capital of culture. You said it, eye disease.
5. - That's Spurs.

Our travelling fans are the best in the country, you can hear them at every ground they go to. All home fans are quiet these days, except in shitty grounds like Portsmouth and Birmingham. Not being allowed to stand tends to stop people singing...

At least we've never caused problems in Europe, unlike Liverpool fans who got everyone banned for 5 years after killing some Juve fans, at a European Cup final of all places.

If Owen's been crap what does that say about the rest of your strikers?

I'd be worried about Gerrard if I was you, he clearly didn't like Owen leaving. If you have a bad season this time he'll be off.

It's only conjunctivitis not the plague.

Oh, and I hate Hyypia so much. Smug bastard.

Invalid Item

The item you requested ( 3694737517 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

:(

Your travelling fans are not the best in the country - that's just what the media tell you.

I find Newcaslte fans to be loud (which I dont mind) but also abusive. I cant believe what they get away with when they come up here.

I think it's pretty low using a disaster where 39 people died in an argument. If it wasnt for the poor planning of the Belgian authorities, the poor condition of the stadium and the barrage of missiles that Juve fans threw at us, it would never ever happened.

Now, I wasnt at that game, but my Dad was, I only know what he has told me and what I have read.

So, next time Newcastle fans come up here, I'll be sure to watch my back, as I dont want to be cracked in the back of the skull again because I'm 'Scouser Slum Material'.

I have never had any problems with other fans, I even enjoy engaging them in banter before and after the match, but with Newcastle fans, they take things a little too far.

...and what does that say about our other strikers? What, Heskey? Ha Ha Ha.

thebluenewt posted on Aug 19 2004 at 04:16 PM said:
You watch any Newcastle away match and you'll hear us loud and clear, or do the media put more microphones in our end to keep up their cunning charade?

Sorry if I offended you but you started it.
No, I dont mind a bit of banter, the new Houiller etc etc.

I'm not saying the Newcastle fans arent loud, I'm critising them because of an incident that happened to me after a game.

What I dont like is you using a disaster to argue a point - especially when it was not the fault of Liverpool fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, obviously you're using one persons actions to judge 100,000 people.

And sorry, but it was (some) Liverpool fans fault, with other factors of course, that's why we got that 5 year ban.

But I shouldn't have brought that up, I was kind of incensed by your comments.

Back