Flv To Avi

thanks for the link for the firefox addon... its nice when i find a good vid.. just click the button in the corner, no more copying and going to keepvid....

but i was still looking for something that would take the URLs and download sequentially... like, for example, all the simpsons at rapetheweb would be nice, but it would take forever to cut and paste and save as each file individually. it would be much easier to just copy the link location paste them in and let the software download each file in sequence...

ahh... but im just lazy... probably nothing like that out there... thanks for the help... its been used, and appreciated...

nick... you always seem to hook me up with this stuff... thanks mate... i cant use the dta link in the tools by itself... cuz it it just downloads the swf file... but i can use it to sequentially take stuff off of the site by combining it with keepvid... plus, i can set up the season at once, because it will download sequentially... before, i had to download about 6 max... then go back and start another six.... or some of the downloads would just quit out before they were done.... and they would all be slow as f***.... this way... i get one file... then the next... cheers...

if im not using this right though... and there is a way to not download just a swf, please let me know... wish i could pay you back in kind... first the super c... now this... thanks a lot

d

Last edited by a moderator:

nick... you always seem to hook me up with this stuff... thanks mate... i cant use the dta link in the tools by itself... cuz it it just downloads the swf file... but i can use it to sequentially take stuff off of the site by combining it with keepvid... plus, i can set up the season at once, because it will download sequentially... before, i had to download about 6 max... then go back and start another six.... or some of the downloads would just quit out before they were done.... and they would all be slow as f***.... this way... i get one file... then the next... cheers...

if im not using this right though... and there is a way to not download just a swf, please let me know... wish i could pay you back in kind... first the super c... now this... thanks a lot

d

Are you batch downloading? With the [ ] brackets and all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back