Flurkies

icurafu

The Hallucinogenic Elf
Website
gamesreborn.blogspot.com
According to the blurb, "The Flurkies need your assistance! Help the cute and adorable little hairballs finding their way back home. Guide the Flurkies through all the levels by collecting coins, pushing crates, getting colour showers, gliding over ice and making them work together."

http://www.pocketgamer.org/showthread.php?...p;threadid=7052

http://www.edgelib.com/index.php?node=show...etail&id=24

new-Flurkies_Screenshot2.jpg

oh yeah, btw.... the screenshot is for the PDA VGA version.

i had this idea once, to create and maintain a list of words and their meanings... :p

also, this looks pretty cool.

Line O'Sevens said:
getting colour showers
Golden, perhaps? <snigger>

:ph34r:

good to see another commercial game, what happened to the wind water earth fire puzzler? the graphics on this one look too good to pass up, golden showers or no! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
starpause said:
Line O'Sevens said:
getting colour showers
Golden, perhaps? <snigger>

:ph34r:

good to see another commercial game, what happened to the wind water earth fire puzzler? the graphics on this one look too good to pass up, golden showers or no! :p

oh they are surely still working on it. The dev's posted recently about its progress and to ask a few questions about getting certain features working (I think tv out or maybe usb joypads). I don't remember if they said anything about a release date exactly but it seems to be pretty far along.

rokdcasbah said:
i had this idea once, to create and maintain a list of words and their meanings

You should go to urban dictionary.com, it's great fun. It also has an extremely accurate gp2x definition. :D

whiskthecat said:
rokdcasbah said:
i had this idea once, to create and maintain a list of words and their meanings

You should go to urban dictionary.com, it's great fun. It also has an extremely accurate gp2x definition. :D
oh yeah i love me some urban dictionary. on topic: i hope flurkies gets released for gp2x.

Back