Flu Mod ...

maltloaf

Website
www.console-fix.co.uk
i wish i could justify the cost of getting a flu or blu gp32.. I cant seem to part with my non lit version.

If someone could locate the FLU panels (like an afterburner panel but a little bigger) they would be real easy to fit. Its just a resistor, a switch, and a few wires. Anyone know of a supplier of these..? i might be interested in getting a few in to offer a mod service. Anyone got contacts with triton labs ?

The real gp32 flu's that i've seen are just modified unlit ones. The switch is held in place by some plastic putty stuff, and the reflective lum panel is placed under the screen surround, raising it a little.

Any clues on a source ?

This WONT be as good as a BLU so dont hold off ordering one from gbax.. just something to think about for tight asses like me :p

thanks,

malty

I remember this one guy who used the FLU off of an IPAQ LCD or something.... It was NerdofNerds, I think. Or was it NerdsofNerds?

EDIT: The project was called "DIY FLU"

im in porthcawl m8

I looked at using an ipaq 3630 panel but the inverter unit is quite heavily built into the main board. I may have another look. Good idea tho.

Triton must have ordered theirs from somewhere, cos the real gp flu panel is almost identical to an afterburner, just the size is different

thanks,

malty

Back