Improved GUI:

+ Rotating MiniMap now also displaying loot
+ Bigger HP/MP/MV/Exp bars which not displayed when not used
+ Vertical status effects placing
+ Repainted damage indicator also shows what have been looted
+ Bigger AMMO LEFT message

Download from archive.gp2x.de

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see this game getting regular updates/improvements. Keep up the good work! :D

All that needs to be done now is for me to stop dying and to get further in the game.

Pandora?

the big advantage of this game that it doesn't need any OpenGL ES API.
It's basically, should work everywhere...

porting on Pandora without any 3Dmodels/textures/GFX would be useless.

I bet Quaz'd make something mindsucking on The Wiz or Pandora.
Even more blood, more zombies... and more chasms

^___^

Don Miguel said:
Even more blood, more zombies... and more chasms
You forgot explosions and tanks :D

But I need first to see how Wiz performs 3D. Escpesialy transparent textures.

Woah, I missed an update to one of my fav GP2X home brew games? I need to start popping in here more often :p

Thanks for the update quasist!

Hey thanks for the update, this is one of the most impressive GP2X games I ever played. I'm not that big on RPGs, but this one has its own style :)

I wonder what kind of speed increase you would obtain if you used the DevkitGP2X SDL libs which provide a real 8-bit video mode instead of the stock firmware ones.

Alex. said:
I wonder what kind of speed increase you would obtain if you used the DevkitGP2X SDL libs which provide a real 8-bit video mode instead of the stock firmware ones.
I use SDL surface only for memcpy and to display 76800 bytes to display and setting up a pallete at start. I doubt there will be even a one frame per second increase.

Anyway, I like when SDL goes dynamic linking. (read it licence :D )

I just completed a new feature: camera zoom that reacts on player's actions like when L/R menus or fighting. That is makes even scene more dynamic.
Soon will be a new release...

With the camera patch in place, I get random lockups that freeze my gp2x and I have to power cycle the unit, MK2 F100 FW 2.1.2 - never had a crash before this update.

yodaofborg said:
With the camera patch in place, I get random lockups that freeze my gp2x and I have to power cycle the unit, MK2 F100 FW 2.1.2 - never had a crash before this update.
I had them ever since first release.
Does Crash happens when music is changing (or going to be changed). Most times between levels?
I suspect my SDL_Mixer code :)

Back