Flash player SDK here

sorry, i didnt meant to be rude, i just want a player! :D and i dotn know how to port stuff.

"Someone make a god damn player!!" sounds pretty rude to me :angry:

If you read the page, you'll see that Macromedia wants a "select few" companies with "financial wherewithal" and "viable business plans"... doesn't sound too hopeful for your casual GP32 coder.

If you get the source, be sure to let everyone here know about it.

so
Someone make a god damn player!!
isn't rude? well hell some make a god damn genisis emu!

j/k :D I hope I didn't piss anyone off with that statement. Please don't punish me for my bad humor.

i didnt mean to be rude! okey? i just want a flash player soooo bad, somone should fly to korea find gamepark and tell them about this.
im signing up, whats the ram?

wow!

Reply i got:

Dear Joral Mujador;

Thank you for your interest in the Flash Player Software Development Kit. The Flash Player SDK program is a commercial program involving a substantial cost. In order for us to consider your request to purchase the program, we need more information about your intended use of the SDK. Specifically, what will be the final product with the UI?

Will you please send a note to *************** with that information?

Thank you for your continued interest in Macromedia, our products, and our services.

Sincerely,
Lisa Fazendin

what should i say?
would anyone help me pay?
i would certainly pay for a flash player :)

Would you be willing to pay the several thousand pounds needed for the SDK. Macromedia is a big company, and flash is one of their best selling software. They would not give it away to a small developer, so they keep the price very high.

Back