• Trolls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
the age old internet dilema.

personally i don't have too much of a problem with flamers, or being flamed myself, am quite good at it every now and again.

personally i feel trollers deserve a good flame but of course this will always lead to petty little squabbles, so i suppose its better to not bother, but then people still troll, its very complex.

Troll's, basterds make hundreds of topics and bring others down to that of flame wars.

Of course I would say that as I enjoy the odd flame myself.

A troll seeks to stir up a flamewar without flaming himself, usually via some incorrect comment that at first glance appears correct. Trolls are clever. Flamers are not, they are idiots, they SHOUT and insult like it means anything and usually can't say much more than 'stfu'. I voted flamers.

In general, flamers are worse posters and worse human beings than trolls, although it's pretty annoying when one person trolls every thread they post in, in order to try and destroy the forums.

I voted flamers. Cause well there are more of them; and trolls can be ignored or banned and usually stop eventually but the flamers dont.

Yes.. now for more drink.

bringoutthegimp posted on Sep 29 2004 at 01:19 PM said:
your momma is worse

Said by the most notorious GP32x flamer ;)

Really, a sadistic troll is a lot worse then a sadistic flamer, because trolls are smarter, but where there is one flamer, there are usually more. So I voted flamer. Trolls can't destroy a board. Flamers can. A general without an army has to go into fried chicken, and we all know that's not as bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
generalnmx posted on Sep 29 2004 at 09:07 PM said:
your momma is worse

Really, a sadistic troll is a lot worse then a sadistic flamer, because trolls are smarter, but where there is one flamer, there are usually more. So I voted flamer. Trolls can't destroy a board. Flamers can. A general without an army has to go into fried chicken, and we all know that's not as bad.
What he said.

I cant abide flamers, I see most of you do it and it makes me cringe. A shame a its the most friendly community I know of :(

A flame can be fun once in a while. I used to do it alot but you have to give me credit for cutting back.

spray posted on Sep 29 2004 at 10:06 AM said:
declaration posted on Sep 29 2004 at 02:49 PM said:
^your sig is too big. way too big. Drop the image and/or text.

better?

its too small now :(

generalnmx posted on Sep 29 2004 at 03:07 PM said:
your momma is worse

what he said

DemonStar55 posted on Sep 29 2004 at 10:46 PM said:

better?

theres just no pleasing some people

spray posted on Sep 29 2004 at 05:47 PM said:
DemonStar55 posted on Sep 29 2004 at 10:46 PM said:

better?

theres just no pleasing some people

well I have 1280x1024 res so it looks real tiny right now, o well

magoos artwork should be appreciated by all!

i think its been long enough for people to know what it looks like by now, i also find that most of the time i scan topics for my sig and ava knowing that it will show where i posted last, aiding in my reading!

spray posted on Sep 29 2004 at 11:02 PM said:
magoos artwork should be appreciated by all!

i think its been long enough for people to know what it looks like by now, i also find that most of the time i scan topics for my sig and ava knowing that it will show where i posted last, aiding in my reading!

I thought it was fine before, it's tiny on 1024x768 now...

Person One: Knock, knock.
Person Two: Who's there?
Person One: This thread is gay.
Person Two: I agree.

So, would that be flaming or trolling, I'm not too sure what the difference is.

Back