First Version Of My Tux Theme

Sonic-NKT

Hi,
i just released the first version of my tux skin.
you can get it at the gp2x file archive:
http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,52,915

The readme is only german until now, sry.
but installation is really easy.
The skin is also not finished yet, the music player ist not finished yet and also the settingsmenu.

Thanks goes to pea for his great wallpapers and efegea for his skinviewer.

test6.png

OKay

I did some research and will be posting some high quality transparent .pngs and the fonts later (tomorrow, same time as now i guess)
I have the font they used (with some small adaptations)

I made even a little animation with it :D

http://www.evalve.org/gp2x

Zoom in all you want, chrystal clear ! flash rules, if you know how to work it :p
(a while back for new gp32x logo try-out)

Edit: forgot font name possibly "space age", I am not on my own pc now.

thank you for your positive comment, i hope i can finish the skin soon.
about the font, i just copied a image with the logo from the gp2x hompage and edited it a bit ;)

yes its one of my favorit gnome theme too, sad thing is i cant find a full theme package with all gnome icons. ok so i have to do some more work for some icons, but thats ok. its kind of fun.
btw, the skin will be finished at the end of the week for sure.

i know, but i cant change the text color.
i will change the background in those menus that you can see atleast the text written in the battery screen. but not everything in the info pages.
but i dont think this is so important imo, atleast you can read it if you really try ;)

VERY nice. First skin I tried, I'm gonna be scratching away at it bit by bit to my exact liking. I've been trying to get this to work all night and I just copied it into this skin.
eqon.png

eq icon selected
eqoff.png

eq icon not selected

im also still working on the music player, im replacing the button menu right now ;)

Back