First Gp2x's Have Arrived

craigix posted on Sep 17 2005 at 09:32 AM said:
As long as you can order you have them from the first batch.
I think I'll like the joystick. I always had trouble with diagonals on the GP32.

Last edited by a moderator:
so anyone can order now, even if they weren't in the preorder list, right? at the retro.html page?

oh yeah, funny pic, jarska333!!!!!!!!!!

Segata Sanshiro posted on Sep 17 2005 at 03:46 PM said:
You can detect up to 16 different positions with a 12-direction pad.

You can detect 24 positions with 12 connectors. 1 direction for each connector and 1 direction when 2 are pressed as well. The only reason I see for using 12 instead of 8 is for increased precission.

ok my 3.5 yr old just gave my gp32 a shower with orange juice, it boots 50% of the time but the audio is screwed, ive put it in the airing cupboard to dry it out, if its still busted im ordering a gp2x

oh and debs from gbax emailed me to say that the gp2x's are black

Hi,

The GP2x will be black.

Thanks

Debs

Correct - for now there is only one color - black.

They said they might consider making other colors in the future, but for now black is it. Keep in mind everything we've seen before were only prototypes. The final casing has not yet been seen. Hopefully we will soon.

I looked into getting one from gbax.com but it cost $240! I thought that it was supposed to be under $200..... How much is gp32z selling them for?

Digital Awakening posted on Sep 17 2005 at 04:16 PM said:
Moz:
There's a bunch of suggar in orange juice so you may have to clean it to maybe getting it to work.
noted

thanks

Digital Awakening posted on Sep 17 2005 at 05:40 PM said:
Segata Sanshiro posted on Sep 17 2005 at 03:46 PM said:
You can detect up to 16 different positions with a 12-direction pad.

You can detect 24 positions with 12 connectors. 1 direction for each connector and 1 direction when 2 are pressed as well. The only reason I see for using 12 instead of 8 is for increased precission.

You're totally right o_o how can i have made such a mistake? lol

Craig, Please tell me there will be multiplayer.

Like by Link cable.
And, OR by TV out.

Like, I hook it up to my TV, and my friends hook it up to my GPX2, and we both can play some Mortal Kombat ( He he he ) VS eachother.

So will there be multiplayer with Link cable, or TV-out, or both?

moz posted on Sep 17 2005 at 12:40 PM said:
Moz:
There's a bunch of suggar in orange juice so you may have to clean it to maybe getting it to work.
noted

thanks
since when does orange juice contain sugar? wtf?

edit: myabe sunny Delight, but tropicana and others generally r sugar free :ph34r:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 17 2005 at 05:21 PM said:
moz posted on Sep 17 2005 at 12:40 PM said:
Moz:
noted

thanks
since when does orange juice contain sugar? wtf?

edit: myabe sunny Delight, but tropicana and others generally r sugar free :ph34r:
I'll take Natural Sugars for $400, Alex.

Back