First Game You Ever Completed

my earliest memory of completing a game is bruce lee on the spectrum or it may of been sabotuer, cant remember finishing any on the 2600 or zx81 i had before the spectrum

i cheated at manic miner though- the first game i ever bought, i was 7 at the time and bought it before i owned a spectrum

I think Bruce Lee on the Spectrum was my first also. I finished the odd Dizzy game but that was using Crash guides when stuck! :lol:

EDIT

I used to enjoy the Knight Tyme series of games as well. Never finished one though.

I don't usually/ever complete games coz i have a short attention span so the only game I have ever completed are Pugsy, Zelda the wind waker, and Donkey Kong Country 3

obviously Pugsy was the 1st

Mine was "Raiders of the lost arc" on the Atari VCS 2600. And I remeber I read all the hints in the manual :D ... Oh man, am I this old :blink:

my first game I can remember completing is pokemon red or Dino crisis 2 ( I know :blink: ) because I have a shit memory. I did have a snes, gameboy, megadrive and playstation.

ahhh i remember it well

i was christmas 1994 .
i hadnt asked for anythink , but what i recieved , changed my life.
if i had gotten a football , i wud prolly be outside drinkin with mates .
but no , i recieved a Sega Megadrive 2 with Sonic the Hedgehog 2 , Terminator 2 and a light gun .

and with the help of my mum , i managed to Complete sonic the hedgehog 2 . i was so proud .

(note : my mum and dad bought the console in October , finished al my games ( and even rented some for themselves ) and they gave me for x-mas , how cheap lol )

so Sonic the hedgehog 2

Dante posted on May 28 2004 at 06:57 PM said:
matt that baby in your avatar is really creepy :p
I know, if u stare at him for too long he will come round ure house whilst ure asleep......................

AND DUMP IN YOUR MOUTH (I've been watching too much Lee Evans)

Last edited by a moderator:
I *think* the first game I ever completed was Barbarian on the C64, but Chaos Engine on the Amiga also was quite soon in the completion list.... I still play Chaos Engine and have never again completed it, though it is a really, really good game.

AHHHHH

the classic dizzy on the c64

oh the memories

its still up in my loft somewhere i think

by the way the first game my brothe completed was crash bandicoot 3 warped and hes only 4 so i mean talk about the younger generation getting into games early. he can beat me at several psx games and i had one for ages lol. my parents are considering buying him a ps2 or somthing but im not so sure its such a good idea.hes a game freak lolo. he can do mkdd on my gamecube 50cc all cup tour and win by miles.and hes 4.man i love my little bro . and at this rate i cant wait for the day he will savour ff7 the way i did when i was young.im saving it for him.

I don't remember completing any games.

The earliest game I remember completing was R-Type on the ZX Spectrum, but that was with an invincibility trainer so I don't think that counts...

I do remember completing Space Harrier for the Game Gear... while there are games before that I can't remember them. ^^

Back