Firmware?

HeWhoCorrupts said:
I remember recently trying to put the newest one from the archive, and it did not work too well. I waited the time and did it right, but no dice. I was told it was buggy by someone on this board, and I was curious if there was a fixed FW or something coming?

Which version did you try before? I just used the 1.1.0 firmware (also available from GPH directly) and it worked fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, I've been gone for like...6 months and there still isn't a more recent firmware update than 1.1?

Spykez said:
wow, I've been gone for like...6 months and there still isn't a more recent firmware update than 1.1?

Nope, and I'm beginning to doubt that there will be ever...

Regards

André

fettouhi said:
Spykez said:

probably there's some update when they start FunGP and/or the WiFi module and/or the SDK :)

crow_riot said:
fettouhi said:
Spykez said:

probably there's some update when they start FunGP and/or the WiFi module and/or the SDK :)

Yeah, probably but when is that going to happen? There really aren't any confirmed dates or anything.

HeWhoCorrupts said:
FunGP... LOL... Not gonna happen. Just like our "Wiz" games... I still love this system though.
noted in the german forums .... fungp delay until Q1 next year (FunGP Developer Center Open Dates: February 2010, FunGP officially open dates: April 2010) ... so another 4 months. :huh:

Back