Release Firefox 4.0b7

hdonk

I still haven't got WebGL working, but it doesn't appear to crash anymore!

This is a *test* release. There will be problems!

Enjoy

Edit: Moved to the spp store for the adventuresome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for this. I've been using it since this morning almost all day, without any crashes via my mifi unit, whilst my home wifi uploads videos. It was also more stable with https sites like paypal, where chromium will often initially kick me out, and allowed several videos to run. Probably html5 or some such (the firefox intro videos etc) which is a first for any videos via the Pandora browsers.

However when signing into forums or sites, you have to enter your details blind, as no text appears in the boxes unless you 'ctrl-a' to reveal what you've typed. In addition like Chromium, most attempts to download cause my mifi unit to re-handshake either disconecting the download, resuming it, or crashing the mifi unit requiring its battery to be removed to allow it to be switched off and rebooted. This is the same on other browsers and seems to be me alone affected mifi unit wise. So I dont expect a fix.

Otherwise its great so far, so thanks again.

I'd have a look, but my Pandy has gone back for a new base - the screw crack finally went all the way :(

Back