Firefox 11 not saving files

gabrielc84

Still Fresh
I have HF6 on my Pandora, everything is running smooth but the browsers are giving me a hard time. Firefox is working but it cannot save anything,I save only with Links(which is fast but it doesn't load the pages correctly). Chromium worked - now it only crashes(the GUI isn't appearing at all), and Fenec this one is not letting me do anything - put an address or open something.Midori doesn't open - what should I do, did anybody encountered this problems?

I have installed all of these from the pndstore. And I uninstalled them by just removing the pnd and their respective folders from appdata. The programs in Pandora install any other files?

Is the card, where firefox is installed on and where the profile is on corrupted or set to readonly maybe?

Try to put it in a Windows pc and repair it.

Could the card be also ext3? It works better with that file system format?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unmount your SD Card, put it in another machine and scan for errors.

I had this issue with FF not downloading the complete file, running a scan and letting Win7 auto fix filesystem errors fixed it.

Did all the things with the card - "Your device was successfully scanned"

No errors.

Firefox still doesn't work as it's supposed to.

WOW, Midori worked and after a restart it didn't work, but the first time it worked i could download something, anybody have a clue about this sudden changes?

It's like i'm House diagnosing a patient :)

Now Audacious doesn't work, has anyone experienced constant crashing on the pnds? Even emulators, games and so on...everything is not working anymore. They used to work in the first or second run and after that everything went downside.

Fixed!! For everybody who has the same problems - > remember that your card sometime is not supported by the pandora hw and it makes all kind of unexpected bugs.

I had a card which wasn't documented in wiki. Someone can put there if it has time that KINGMAX 4GB class 6 SDHC card sucks for pandora. Got sundisk 16 GB 200x works perfect. :) Topic is closed :D

Back