Final Fantasy

What is ur Favourite Final Fantasy Game on GP32?

• Final Fantasy 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy 2

• Final Fantasy 3

• Final Fantasy 4

• Final Fantasy 5

• Final Fantasy 6

• Total voters

Im currently playing FF3j on my gp32 havent really played the other games so I cnat tell... (didnt have them when I had my NES or SNES and didnt have a PS) so yea I guess FF3j

generalnmx posted on Sep 10 2004 at 09:29 PM said:
Xenogears - Lovely... shame I couldnt get past Calamity

Xenogears and Breath of Fire were published by Squaresoft, but they didn't develop either game.

Uh.. Xenogears was published and developed by Square. Breath of Fire on PSX were published and developed by Capcom, and as far as I know the SNES Breath of Fire's were published and developed by Capcom

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh.. Xenogears was published and developed by Square. Breath of Fire on PSX were published and developed by Capcom, and as far as I know the SNES Breath of Fire's were published and developed by Capcom

Ahh you're right, Xenogears WAS developed by Squaresoft. I forgot the team that developed Xenogears went over to Namco to develop Xenosaga. However, I know Breath of Fire for the SNES was not published by Capcom - it was their first RPG, so they wanted the RPG giant Squaresoft to publish it for them. All Breath of Fires afterwards were published by Capcom, of course.

generalnmx posted on Sep 11 2004 at 08:02 AM said:

Ahh you're right, Xenogears WAS developed by Squaresoft. I forgot the team that developed Xenogears went over to Namco to develop Xenosaga. However, I know Breath of Fire for the SNES was not published by Capcom - it was their first RPG, so they wanted the RPG giant Squaresoft to publish it for them. All Breath of Fires afterwards were published by Capcom, of course.

Ah, so Square did the first BoF, and since that got the name known Capcom didn't need them to publish the rest :p I've had Xenosaga for over a year now and I haven't got past the first 5 hours or so (It seems great, I just stopped playing it and haven't found time to pick it up again).

FFVI is my favorite one. Best storyline, excellent graphics and sound, and I remember it being incredibly long.

any1 here played disgaeafor ps2? not sure how old (or new) the game is but my dad got it for me from the philippines. its quite fun and reminds me of shining force for sum reason.

anyway my fave ff is 7, although when ever i start it sumthing comes up and don have time to play it. oive only played it for about 1 hour all up. :eek:

davey g posted on Sep 13 2004 at 07:55 PM said:
I have Disgaea, it's not old at all and I love it. I can't really answer this question as the only Final Fantasy I have put a decent amount of time into is X and I hated it. That sort of puts me off playing any others.
7 is alot lot lot better. Although I did enjoy 10. (lack of world map was abit annoying)

Back