Final Burn Alpha Beta 6 F-200 Issues

kingdomecome

Still Fresh
Hello, I have a GP32X F-200. I have no problems running any emulators, except for Final Burn Alpha. The emulator loads and I have no problems running any games either. It's just when I actually boot a game, the emulator doesn't recognize any of the directional pad movements (up, down, left or right). It recognizes all other buttons, but not the directional pad. I have re-downloaded it and re-installed it to no avail. Any suggestions if anything needs to be changed or if an earlier version should be used instead? Thanks.

FBA beta 7.1 is the most up to date version. Anyway, FBA beta 6 should work ok without any special configuration, so I don't know what's up with your machine :(

I Have The Exact Same Problem With My GP2X F200. I Downloaded Final Burn Alpha And Put In Marvel Vs Capcom, Marvel Vs. Street Fighters, Darkstalkers, And Street Fighter Alpha And They All Run Great However The Directional Buttons Do not work At All, The Face Buttons and Shoulder Buttons Work, But There is No Directional input.

Is There Any Way To Reconfigure The Directional Pad In Final Burn Alpha??

juanvvc said:
FBA beta 7.1 is the most up to date version. Anyway, FBA beta 6 should work ok without any special configuration, so I don't know what's up with your machine :(
Thanks for the reply, I'm meant to write that I was running 7.1. If I come across an earlier version I'm going to try to run it to see if I come up with any positive results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back