File Archive

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, as the GCW Zero should be out soon, do you think I should add a file archive section for it?

It should run most A320 stuff right out of the box, but I guess it will also see a lot of releases directly for it, right?

Why not? The GCW Zero fits quite well to the openhandhelds archive and it's always nice to have a place to go for downloads.

I think it's a good idea but for some reason the folks over on Dingoonity want to start up their own repo for the Zero. Adding the Zero won't hurt anything and who knows if they ever do get their repo up and running. I say add it so there's at least another option, I really hate searching through threads for downloads that may or may not be broken.

Along with the Zero ED, could you possibly add a spot for the Gizmondo on the archive? I realize it's technically not an "open" console but it's similar in that respect to the Zodiac. It was hacked open so devs could port games, apps and emulators to it. And much like the Zodiac, working downloads of these files are getting harder and harder to come by. I have a bunch of stuff I can upload and I could let the people over at the Gizmondo forums know so they could upload things as well. There's not as many files for the Giz so it won't take up too much room.

If you plan to sell it then it only makes sense for you to add to your file archive. It would be a lot easier for you to direct your customers to your archive then searching the web for the what they need.

Orion4874 said:
Along with the Zero ED, could you possibly add a spot for the Gizmondo on the archive? I realize it's technically not an "open" console but it's similar in that respect to the Zodiac. It was hacked open so devs could port games, apps and emulators to it. And much like the Zodiac, working downloads of these files are getting harder and harder to come by. I have a bunch of stuff I can upload and I could let the people over at the Gizmondo forums know so they could upload things as well. There's not as many files for the Giz so it won't take up too much room.

Okay, can do that.

DisgruntleElf said:
If you plan to sell it then it only makes sense for you to add to your file archive. It would be a lot easier for you to direct your customers to your archive then searching the web for the what they need.

Yep, official distributor here :D

Last edited:
Great ideas for GCW evil dragon I find the file archive most pleasant to use all the time thank you for this from GCW fan.

Back