FHM Article

Mofokubik posted on May 26 2003 said:
I am straight, but im not a horny bastard that needs to think about women 24/7. I dont give a rats ass who is in the top 100 blah blah.

And I hope that gamepark gets more popular, but I enjoy being the only kid in town with a cool toy like this. :D
Honestly you should read it, it's interesting - you can look at it and rate them yourself :) - I can't believe that whatsherface from buffy the vampire slayer got in the (not buffy) the dodgy looking one.

Last edited by a moderator:
The red head? shes fit as a robbers dog m8! she's got that inocent, geeky, "come make me a woman, pleeeeease" look about her.
Im assuming you mean her?? She was in last years. I didnt have change for the car park in town so couldnt go pick it up :(

JDUK posted on May 27 2003 said:
The red head? shes fit as a robbers dog m8! she's got that inocent, geeky, "come make me a woman, pleeeeease" look about her.
you got that right B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you got the "dog" bit right but okay okay, i see what your saying, she does have a certain quality BUT! she should NOT be at 31 in the top 100 women in the world!!!

Here are links to pictures:

Exibit A: Picture of her

Exibit B: The top 100 Matrix

Maybe its just this picture but when you compare her to the other women in there she looks horrible - she doesn't belong in this magazine. Now tell me if she belongs in that postition.

smalltits.jpg
smalltits.jpg
smalltits.jpg

Nah.

lol, read the 'she says'

dont care what anyone else thinks, but id try it :p

oh and it coulda been worse, she was 21st last year, but ill admit compared to some of the ones before her, no way does she belong at 31 :rolleyes:

Cool im glad theirs proof written down and published in a magazine like this cos some of my m8s just been criticising it and saying its a waste of money! Now that I can show them things like this including the magazine where it beat the GBA that'll shut em up!

Or Just show them Sam&Max, Simpsons episodes and a large MP3 collection running on your GP and tell them to get there gameboys to do that....... that'll shut em up! ;)

B)hi it was because of FHM 100 S.W. that I got my GP32, before that I did not know about COOL bit of kit.

O thinks you fhm.........LOL

O if anyone knows no.7 in the FHM 100 S.W. Jennifer Love Hewitt :wub: Help me Date.

:( I need a life <_<

Back