fGB32 Alpha!

Azure

Trust the recursion...
Google translation of GP32Spain:

Rlyeh , as it always continues currando 10 bands. Now it finishes sending to me single to a very preliminary version of a pair of days of work of his fGB32 Alpha , emulator of Gameboy.
In order to begin already it has sound, although "rasca" a little and the games work enough good, although it must alter the controls.
To you I will maintain informed

Great, I will try it tomorrow, along with a fresh new set of genesis roms (roms for the genesis emu not gameboy, dumbass)

so you won't be running your genesis roms on the gb emu, im going to write that on my arm right away, this information could be usefull and with this plan your wisdom will never be out of reach :huh:

Shane posted on Sep 12 2003 at 04:14 AM said:
crazy now we have 2 GB emus instead of zero. :D
we've always had gpvgb (i think thats what its called) and thats still a pretty good emu.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have two instead of one? Well thats great and all but if they dont work well it doesnt matter. I dont mean to be negativs. But either we can endup with 2 ok emulators, or this could spark some competition. But i rather see a new emulator then a duplicate. But I'm sure Ryleh started his emu before the other was released. So oh well, we will see what happens!

Back