[Feeler] Selling 1Ghz Pandora As Bundle

Inimuk

Pandora User
The idea's still up in the air about selling it.
Curious, realistically, what would you consider a fair price for a 1Ghz (silver) Pandora?

Included would be an official breakout cable, signed wood box and original Pandora box, 128GB Lexar Professional Series SDXC, 4GB Transcend card, and aftermarket pen. No carry case and the battery's still +90% good. Everything is basically mint (keyboard/pads/side buttons work), aside from normal manufacturing issues in case plastics. It can clock much higher than 1Ghz, if that matters.

Will post photos in a day or two from now to conform with thread rules, but as the topic suggests I'm throwing this out for feelers. Thanks!

I saw few Pandoras here for about 200€. It only dependds on the state of it. I would take it for 250€ shipment included.

Last edited:
I bought mine rescently for 250 Usd..shipping included.

Little Question from me:
What is an Breakout Cable?
Does it mean a TV Out Cable?

I'd like give a bid when I see the picture. I still want to get a 1ghz pandora. I just failed to get one for $250 shipping included. Because I can't pay the payments as gift in my country.

250 USD including shipment is a bargain imo. I don't really need one, but if it is sold for that price I might be tempted.

Sorry for an non-conformant thread!

I'm going to move away from this idea for now, since the idea cannot be justified easily at this time.
The software is awesome, easy to use and I've only had to actually use Terminal - literally one one time I had to get the SDXC card working, since everything pretty much works. The move away from Android and Windows, and finding that using this serves its purpose until the Pyra shall arrive, is more than enough reason for me to keep hold of it for now. It's still great given its age, the devs here have shown that.

I'll think about this again once I have a Pyra in my hands. Until then, thanks for the interest everyone!

Please close this non-compliant thread :cool:

Back