Favourite Snk Fighter Out Of Allllll Of Them

yeah, devlkore! i think i've seen you around either 1emulation or xbox-scene.

can i throw in a capcom game, too?

experience a yes, otherwise I'll delete this :p

Power stone 1&2 were both very cool...and both completely different to play...
i like the thousands of weapons and the dynamic areas of PS2 as well as the more tactical duels of PS1....only problem is that my dc wont read PS1 as much as it does PS2....they're both original

and i know it wasn't made by SNK, but Matrimelee is my favourite NEOGEO game ever, although it's so hard to comeby in arcades and no-ones knows what it is

Just missed out on buying a copy on Ebay. I won't pay more than £50 for any one game so I doubt I'll be able to pick it up for a while yet. :(

not technically a fighting game, but cardfighters clash pwns pokemon

You played the sequel? It was Jap only but well worth the effort. Wish they'd get around to releasing a GBA/DS/PSP version...

My fave was X-men VS Streetfighter....surprised no one has mentioned it, had the original with Ram cart for the saturn all those years ago...made a tidy profit from it, sometimes really miss that game.

Twimfy posted on Apr 15 2005 at 11:08 PM said:
My fave was X-men VS Streetfighter....surprised no one has mentioned it, had the original with Ram cart for the saturn all those years ago...made a tidy profit from it, sometimes really miss that game.
I did mention it. In the street fighter thread. I had it on the saturn as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
kotd posted on Apr 16 2005 at 03:44 AM said:
Twimfy posted on Apr 15 2005 at 11:08 PM said:
I did mention it. In the street fighter thread. I had it on the saturn as well.

Sorry...must have been tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont think it can

i have a hard enough time playing against sum1 with a different version

saying that i've never seen anyone or Kaillerilla using an emulator called KawaX so it may be they are listed as the same

Back