[Fake] Gp2x Wiz Mkii - Fall 2008

Compilabtion Studios said:
I have receive it with my Wiz test unit.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/75/cci00009in7.jpg

Best Regards,
Tom.

-- My scanner sucks, i know...

LOL - you mean your photoshop sucks? That is one ugly "dpad" looking thing. Why would they change the d-pad just to give us buttons? Everything else looks pretty good.

Let me put it this way - if this is real (and I'd say it's not) - GPH really can't do controls at all. The public doesn't have a problem with their d-pad (this time). We just don't want 2 of them.

Seriously - if you had left the left d-pad alone, I would not have questioned the reality of this scan.... nearly as much. (I'm just a cynical person by nature.)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first saw this I figured you meant it as a joke. But when I saw you had the stones to submit it to the news section, I couldn't let it slide. Did you really think you would fool anybody with this crap?

Even if the new pad and buttons weren't so obviously drawn in, do you expect people to believe they'd sell a "Next generation MKII" device before the original shipped?

Did you honestly think we'd believe this? I mean, the "dpad" isn't even symmetrical.

Unless this is just another joke that went right over my head. In which case, :D .

EDIT: Oh, and how, exactly, did you get this "test unit"?
EDIT2:Spelling.

Compilabtion Studios said:
I have receive it with my Wiz test unit.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/75/cci00009in7.jpg

A very poor attempt. Come on, do you really think GPH would use crap A4 paper combined with an inkjet to publish a MKII system flyer before the first is even available to buy, and only send it to testers? Don't be stupid.

i just got mine to but mine is a beta

KrogrothGameBoy.jpg

:lol:

Bourbon

SunSpire said:
Look, it's a transformer! LOL

"SunSpire"
And it is clearly the one meant for me, look it says "nuby"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im mean, come on who the heck area you!?!? I might be able to believe it if you post this 2 years from now, and have some recognition from the devs because of something, but somebody out of the blue post this and saying that they're a dev!!??!?!

Did you migrate from one of those phony halo 3 on psp youtube vids!!?!?!? i mean coem on, terrorize a forum that bandwidth for completely useless announcements!!!

thank you, that will be all

SCHnitzelboy

jakshep2 said:
the link doesn't work for me. just how lame is it?
It was just a photoshop of grey buttons and dpad made in mspaint and put on a wiz picture that looked like it had been scanned from a magazine.

lol files?
why?
because it's pathetic... but still makes me laugh.

Back