F - Day ????

There would have been news on the front page... or in the News section if there were any... plus we just had a thread about it a couple of weeks ago which also had no new news, outside of the fact that it'll happen eventually.

Perhaps rlyeh got discouraged by the announcement of the GP2X? :( That does kind of suck, when you look at it from his point of view. Any word yet on the work that they were doing to see if they could make GP32 programs compatible with the GP2X?

i dont think ryleh would be discouraged by the gp2x.. he would rather be couraged.

It just takes some time to develop 12 (perfect) emus and a library?.
This lib hes developing and on which all his emulators be based on is very easy portable so we should see hil emus on the gp2x very soon too.

I hope the information i gave you is correct :p its just what i got out of the last rotting cells of my brain :p

I don't know why anybody is worried.

Did he claim previously that everything would be out by September? No he certainly did not, so what makes you think he has abandoned everything?

cozmic posted on Sep 13 2005 at 09:57 AM said:
I heard he and his girlfriend broke up?

I guess he has no time then

God have mercy on the non gp32 users.
Amen

When one leaves a girlfriend, one has MORE time, not less.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wanted rlyeh emulators? Here they are, some F-day Rlyeh emulators. I say Rlyeh emulators and not emulators from Rlyeh, because they aren't made by Rlyeh, but EMULATE rlyeh.

"rlyeh (gp32spain forums) said:
sinttulo21xm.jpg

(rlyeh, k-teto, enkonsierto, ami_mercury, pelayo, jeronima, dj_syto)

sinttulo38pe.jpg

(rlyeh, enkonsierto)

sinttulo49jp.jpg

(rlyeh, k-teto, enkonsierto)
:D :D :D

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread....4731#post244731

LHC posted on Sep 13 2005 at 10:49 AM said:
I don't know why anybody is worried.

Did he claim previously that everything would be out by September? No he certainly did not, so what makes you think he has abandoned everything?

Because there have been quite a few coders that promised certain things that never came to light. <cough>SNES Yoyo Update<cough> <hhrmm> Gigas/Guardian Monsters> <hhrmmm> now that my throat is cleared, it is perfectly natural for people on this board to be worried, he wouldn't be the first coder to abandon the GP32 scene with empty promises. NOT SAYING THAT HE WOULD OR DID, just saying in general. AND I ALSO KNOW THE CODERS ARE DOING THIS IN THEIR SPARE TIME AND FOR FREE, but it's still a let down to get your hopes up for something great, but then it never happens, Opensnes9x.

So i'm not saying F-day will, or will not happen, i've learned not to get my hopes up, even though i'm really hoping to see FNGP. It's just natural to see these types of posts and to see member of the community worried.

ZeNiTRaM posted on Sep 13 2005 at 11:07 AM said:
You wanted rlyeh emulators? Here they are, some F-day Rlyeh emulators. I say Rlyeh emulators and not emulators from Rlyeh, because they aren't made by Rlyeh, but EMULATE rlyeh.

"rlyeh (gp32spain forums) said:
sinttulo21xm.jpg

(rlyeh, k-teto, enkonsierto, ami_mercury, pelayo, jeronima, dj_syto)

sinttulo38pe.jpg

(rlyeh, enkonsierto)

sinttulo49jp.jpg

(rlyeh, k-teto, enkonsierto)
:D :D :D

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread....4731#post244731
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lubidog posted on Sep 13 2005 at 10:58 AM said:
cozmic posted on Sep 13 2005 at 09:57 AM said:
I heard he and his girlfriend broke up?

I guess he has no time then

God have mercy on the non gp32 users.
Amen

When one leaves a girlfriend, one has MORE time, not less.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Doesn't count for me. If that happens to me i will be busy looking for fresh

Damned ar the PSP and gizmondo users,
as they are foul and evil, admirers of beelzebub!
Gp32 genesis (drmd) 1:204

Thats from the new season (9 i think) right? And they're those ascended people acting as gods, right?

I love that show! I own the first four seasons on dvd and am looking around for the best prices on season 5 and 6. Sams club had them for $30 USD but they don't carry them anymore and best buy and other places charge $45 :eek: .

Anyways, great show, nice to hear that other ppl watch it.

I just burned through the first two seasons on dvd a month ago. I've had season 5 for a while but needed 3 and 4, Just got last week and I'm already half way through it!

Also need to get on top of watching Firefly since the movie drops at the end of the month.

Back