Eyetoy Pain!

kknd_cf posted on Aug 29 2006 at 02:48 PM said:
LHC posted on Aug 29 2006 at 02:09 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Aug 29 2006 at 02:03 AM said:
Meh, if you attempt to get more than Half A's at GCSE then you are just sad. It's A levels and up where you are actually meant to try!
If it would have taken effort for you to get more than half A grades at GCSE then maybe you aren't as smart as you thought.
yeah I did no work through my GCSE's and got mainly As but I've lost it this year and completely failed all my AS levels
Meh. I stayed up all night before the exams. Stoll, no excuse. Around here I cm considered a genius. What a backwards place Wiltshire is.I spent my GCSE's not paying attention. getting in shit and excluded. Besides. You revised you pussy!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 30 2006 at 02:52 AM said:
wow sam fisher is getting served on like 10 different levels from a nice chunk of the forum.

Sweet sweet satisfaction!
Got to agree with you there. SOmehow your posts are no longer ignored. Must of accidently clicked the wrong button.

Last edited by a moderator:
i failed all my gcses :( ....then i got a certificate for "distingushed" work in them. I am the proud owner of a GCSE Fuck up :angry:

oh and i got a level 3 NVQ IT and a level 2 in admin. (just to show i have some intelligence...if not with grammer :D )

sp.png

Back