PC does not recognize GP

god_at_hell

Certified Guru
Staff member
Website
Visit site
I flashed my GP32 with Spivs Multi-Firmware. I used full one-way batteries and the flashing worked fine. When i turned on the firmware booted and i thought "wow...thats great", but then i found out, that my PC can't recognize my GP. My PC finds a USB-device, but the stupid box does not want to use the GP drivers (i tested all the drivers...an 2 operating systems (win98, win2k), but my PC can't do it.

So i ask you if you have an answere.

Try using the new drivers in the download section and on various people websites, rather than the crap that gamepark make you download.

Sometimes my PC doens't rconize it either, i just shut off my GP32 and turn it back on and usually my comp reconizes it
could be XP if you use that OS

Bah, windows is such a faulty system

OK....after several tests i went to buy a cardreader, because i wanted to reflash my gp with the original Bios. After is installed the drivers for my new piece of hardware my win2k system crashed and i had to reboot. When windows was loaded the os could not detect the cardreader either, BUT surprisingly now my GP works *G*....maaan i hate Bill.

Back