Help Me Find A Game!

imec

Website
Visit site
Hello, I have looked everywhere, asking people on GBATemp and MobyGames if any of them know what game I am talking about. But no one seems to remember. Anyways, it came with the Zodiac OZ. Distribution CD-ROM which included shareware between 1992-1998 (God of Thunder, Fire and Ice, Abuse, Duke Nukem 3D, Alien Carnage, Doom, Heretic, etc), I believe that it was either for DOS (most likely) or Win95. In the game, you fought aliens, it was very similar to Metroid in that you had to get a a morph-ball power-up in order to get past the first part. Health was stored in bubble-like energy units, you could also use a grappling hook while in morph-ball mode. I believe that the main character had black hair (I'm not sure), but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It could have become vaporware after the shareware release. Anyways, do any of you know what I'm talking about?

No, I don't think so. It was a complete Metroid clone, when you received the morph power it explained how to use it, level structure was indoors and broken apart by doors I believe. It was one of the biggest Metroid rip-offs I had ever played (well, I played it before I even played Metroid). Power-ups were more like unlocks, it didn't really play like an arcade game. Almost everything was progressive (enemies would be dead until you re-entered the room). And graphics weren't 8-bit, they were more like Abuse or later side-scrollers (someone suggested Bionic Commando, but that wasn't it either).

Oh crap, I think that's it. Let me check. Thanks man, you're the greatest. I have been looking for this game for so long, I can't wait. Thank you so much. I hope it's the one! :lol: :D :) :D :lol: :rolleyes:

Back