Exult Gp2x Beta 4 - Important Improvements

@Corvo: Actually, the great Lord British (aka Richard Gariott :)) is expelled from the EA.

EA bought the compnay Origin include all copyrights of Ultima series, and even though their great game scenarios, the latest games from Origin designed by LB were commecially failed - etc) Ultima 9: Ascension. (I actually have its dragon edtion though)

But, hey, he is The lord british, who made ultima and design the Ultima Online!

So, he is suggested the job from NC Soft - Guild War, City of Heroes, Lineage include Tabula Rasa - and until now, he works for them.

NC soft. focused MMORPG only, and it seems that is exactly LB want to make B)

Funny thing is NC soft. is also from Korea, yeah I can't believe we can help LB continue to design great games (not as good as Ultimas though :p)

EDIT: EA officially denied to continue Ultima series, make them public nor allow fan-made variations.

I don't understand those people. :(

Mine just reboots my GP2X (back to options screen I should say)after selecting to start a new game. Shame. Sounds like everyone else is having a great laugh....

Anybody else had this. Might just try to reinstall.

I get as far as selecting a player. Go to start and get a bit of red fuzzines on the screen and back to initial GP2X options.

EA is the satan of video gaming :angry:

Why can't they just allow free distribution of the Ultima series (even take off the ERA or whatever it is) so I can play it :p. I can't find it anywhere with shipping to Australia that accepts my payment methods :(.

Mine just reboots my GP2X (back to options screen I should say)after selecting to start a new game. Shame. Sounds like everyone else is having a great laugh....

I get as far as selecting a player. Go to start and get a bit of red fuzzines on the screen and back to initial GP2X options.

I have the exact same problem. Didn't have problems with the previous version :-/ Gonna try and re-install all files including game files, but i don't expect it to work though...

Last edited by a moderator:

I have the exact same problem. Didn't have problems with the previous version :-/ Gonna try and re-install all files including game files, but i don't expect it to work though...

That was going to be my next move. Let me know how it goes..... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine worked for a while and then I think it became corupted. I reformatted my card and reloaded everything and it worked ok for a while but now I get to the screen where it says start new game or journey onward. If I try to start a new game it boots me out to the GP2X main menu and if I try to load my saved game I get the motled red loading screen then it freezes.

I am using FW1.1.0 and a 1G Kingston SD
The game screen says Black Gate Forge of Virtue

I hope this can be fixed I really like I will like this game if I can ever get out of Trinsic

Just for reference, I'm using FW 1.1.0 and BlackGate/ForgeofVirtue, both the game and expansion come from the CD with the complete Ultima 7. I haven't had any of the problems described.

Back