Extremely Weird Bug

jacksterson

Alright, well, I had a game on, and I walked around with it in my hand, not paying attention, and when I put it down, looking at it, it had pulled up a random picture from within my sd card and used the wiz's photo viewer to display it, closing gpSP.

Seriously, what the hell?

Emulators and programs use a memory area to transfer the image data to the screen, and the position of this area can be changed. I think photo viewer is using a distinct area that gpSP and it isn't cleaning the memory after the exit. Then you enter gpSP that uses another area, and at exit restablish the area and you see the last image you saw. It's a bit weird, but has an explanation

Hardyx said:
Emulators and programs use a memory area to transfer the image data to the screen, and the position of this area can be changed. I think photo viewer is using a distinct area that gpSP and it isn't cleaning the memory after the exit. Then you enter gpSP that uses another area, and at exit restablish the area and you say the last image you saw. It's a bit weird, but has an explanation.

Well, to be honest, I thought it would be a lot more complicated than that. But it does explain it. Man, the wiz is programmed so... haphazardly, to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back