Everybody Welcome My Buddy Mr.kartoffel!

___

Advanced Member
Yeah... read title, send your regards, welcomes, congrats for buying my old gp2x and entering the world of unlimited (opensource-) fun even without drugs...

Maybe... a bit of both... perhaps... mr. powers.

"A recent study by the British Medical Journal suggests that use of Cannabis may trigger episodes of psychosis in subjects pre-disposed to the disorder"

TelcoLou said:
"A recent study by the British Medical Journal suggests that use of Cannabis may trigger episodes of psychosis in subjects pre-disposed to the disorder"
That is pretty true. I got a psychotic friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite the reception this guy's getting :lol:

Welcome regardless! :)

Yeah he oughta post something at least in this thread... I actually told him about it already. Oh, and first thing he did today was lose his stick-cap. I wanted to ridicule him but I felt sad because I know how much it sucks to lose it...

I'll pm him to drop a few lines in this thread and at least introduce himself. Nerds... they are always so introverted ;-).

Sphinxter said:
LHC said:
Recent studies showed that prolonged marijuana usage may render users "safe as fuck".
They meant all wars would end if everybody just got stoned.

that is sooooo true... still, I do not have a split personality. I am working on it though.

Hi at all! I had not the time to write. I was playing with my GP2X the whole time... :D. But then I lost my stickcap. It was so sad. Playing without a stickcap is very painfull. I made a new one and now life is going on.

mrkartoffel said:
Hi at all! I had not the time to write. I was playing with my GP2X the whole time... :D. But then I lost my stickcap. It was so sad. Playing without a stickcap is very painfull. I made a new one and now life is going on.
welcome?

Back