EverDrive GBA X5?

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
Hi there ED. (Or anyone else who can answer this)

I don't have the funds now, but in about a month's time... Or end of year at the latest, I want to get an EverDrive for my GBA.

I see you are out of stock... Should I be worried about availability, or is this just a temporary shortage?

When do you think you will have stock again?

Edit: wow how about that. I've just received an email saying the X5 is back in stock!

Too bad I don't have the cash to order now.

So let me rephrase the question....

Are you still likely to have stock in a month's time? And are there any issues with availability? I.e. if I decide to order near the end of the year there shouldn't be any problems yes?

Well, it's always hard to tell how fast they will sell out :D

But I will always restock them. There was a temporary availability issue in the shop, as Krikzz switched the bank accounts and I couldn't place my order in time :)
Now all is fixed and I should continuously restock when they run out :)

I wonder when the EverDrive GBA Mini will remain stock on the Dragonbox Shop, because i hope because its got the same dimension as a real GBA Module, it will make GBA SP Gaming a lot more ergonomic than older EverDrive GBA X5 i have..

Would be cool if i could put this in my Shopping Cart when i make the Fullfillment of the Pyra Preeorder, but its not that important as i allready have the Bigger EverDrive GBA X5..

A friend wants to buy an EverDrive GBA X5 Mini. I of course pointed him to Dragonbox.de, but since they're not here at the moment, we wonder: how often are they restocked?

I usually restock them pretty fast.
But at the moment, shipping from the manufacturer (in the Ukraine) to us takes a random amount of time.
Last year a shipment took 4 months... simply because the borders were closed (due to Covid-19) and the package was lying there forever and ever.

I've ordered a huge batch of Everdrives and they're on the way to me, but I can't give a date yet due to that.
Hopefully they'll arrive within the next 3 weeks.

Thank you for the info! Reliability and fast replies truly are one of the top reasons to choose DragonBox.

Back