European Release

gp32boy2

Still Fresh
Did the European release ever even happen?

Can anyone give me any information about it and if it did what date, Also if any one has any modded GP32 consoles or can list the mods available that would be great.

Thankyou.

..............I really doubt you even tried looking. Its really impossible not finding it in a search engine.

But for the mods for the Gp32.
Voltage mod(changes speed)
Ram upgrade
Spray painting mod
Wormlight mod

Thats about all that I know of.

European release... I live in europe, but I know I can get the GP32 in spain but not over here.

I do own a GP32, but I bought it over the internet. UK has gbax selling gp32's, but that isn't a really official is it?

So I can understand the question, but its sure that the search button is not being used properly.

Sounds good, Im writting a review on the GP32 at the moment. I just need as much info as possible and requests what people would like to see,Any would be great!
Thanks again.

V3X posted on Sep 1 2004 at 02:07 AM said:
there is a mod that allows the red led to indicate how much battery lifes left.

No there wasn't, it was a mod to send that information directly to the CPU bus so it can be read by a program.

gp32boy2 posted on Sep 7 2004 at 12:57 AM said:
Sounds good, Im writting a review on the GP32 at the moment. I just need as much info as possible and requests what people would like to see,Any would be great!
Thanks again.

Did you read our FAQ? It has a lot of stuff.

Old FAQ: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=1694

New FAQ: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=13961

Last edited by a moderator:
FLU or BLU? £150 does like a lot of money though when you can get them for £99 from Lik-sang.

I'm in Stoke too, never even knew forbidden planet sold them though to be honest. Do they sell Z's too?

MR.SATAN posted on Sep 1 2004 at 06:35 PM said:
i live in Stoke-on-Trent in the uk and to get my GP32 i went to the town center and payed £150 in forbiden planet international.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back