Gamepark Hidden English Site

rwacey

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed this site before? It seems like this is the website Gamepark was building to replace the current temporary english site, or maybe it's for the european release?

Sorry if this is old news, I just wanted to see if anyone had seen it before.

The site is here: http://www.gamepark.co.kr/english/main.asp

Richard.

cool! ive never seen this before, i used to envey them damn koreans!

it talks about flash players alot on here! could we be getting one soon?

You are all gaming enthusiasts and nobody can stop you playing games even when you are on the move. You wanna continue your previous game on PC with your friend in a bus? Don't worry. It's a piece of cake! All you have to do is to download all the relevant game data from the PC to your GP32! If you wanna keep enjoying the same game on your PC this time, again upload all the data from your GP32 to PC. Just remember a maximum of 4 Kbytes can be saved on GP32.

What?!?

i know, the whole thing confused me, maybe there talking about up coming projects.

EDIT: look at the games page!!! it says NOW IN PRINTING (bad english) and then these titles:
Street Fighter Zero 3
Rock Man X 5
Fire Pro Wrestling

It's an old GP32 page. They are talking about it not released yet:

The basic hardware specification revealed to the public is:

And I've seen posts about it before.

For me this is actually quite unbelievable. The "games" section shows lot of stuff that has never been released. The technical texts are just plain "engrish". It shows once more that without the community and ethusiasts this system would not sell anything close to what already did. :huh:

Yep... tis ancient. Still, worth a look at if you're interested in what the system looked like around 2001/2. Note the presence of all the stuff about internet via GP - they were even expecting to get a chat proggy out lol. And, for that matter, interface with PS2s by the looks of it.

Well, its not so much like what it was planned to be, but by some miscellaneous god who wants to be sworn by, isn't it good as it is lol?

This website is the FORMER gamepark website, when gamepark.co.kr and gp32.com were two different websites. Also, if you go to the BAD english page it says: TEMPORAL WEBSITE. :D :D :D

They might be rebuilding it, for so long this site has been file not found for me when some pages link to it, but now it's up :D But it's probably the old version due to ©2001 thing

Back