European Firmware

gio

Still Fresh
Hi- can anyone direct me to where I can download the European firmware. I've tried a link on this site, but it appears to be broken :(

I have another puzzle that's got me at the moment. I used Mr. Spiv's multi firmware, putting my gpengine in the gpmm folder. Choosing PacRom to navigate my files wasn't a problem until one day I found that every time I chose PacRom at the boot options, it automatically executed the gpengine file. I hadn't (I don't think) altered the file structure on my gp32. Does anybody have any idea why PacRom would have started to automatically run GPengine, not allowing me to get to other PacRom options? Eeeek- technology in the hands of the inexperienced- sorry

:unsure:

john

I would use the new (well not new anymore)...beta firmware, it has a new interface, much sleaker design and graphics, doesnt require FreeLoader to run homebrewn games/apps anymore, its faster with PC-Link (it has an update of that too), and just all arround _much_ better. It has language support for Korean, English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian and Portuguese. Easy to install, takes a few seconds, just drop the fxe they include into your gpmm folder, and run it (with decent batteries as always when upgrading firmware).

Here is the link:
http://www.gamepark.co.kr/betatest/readme_en.htm

Its what I use.

Pac rom has a feature that boots up a program of choice when it boots up..there is a way to disable but I am not sure how. Try searching the boards.

Spot on :D My GP32 is no longer automatically booting .fxe file whilst booting pacrom. Yeah, there's an option to turn off/on loading the last program in pacrom's menu.

Thanks heaps, john

Back