Escapa! Feedback

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
Seeing as everyone else is starting a topic for their entries I may as well do it :) If you like Escapa! and have some feedback let me know and if there's enough interest I will try and implement any suggestions etc.

too hard. and the menu pointer should stay in the same place after a level

I like your game :)

I have found a problem... after i play and quit back to gmenu2x, there are some graphical glitches - the menu in gmenu2x flickers, and the menu in my own game flickers if i load it after playing escapa!

Sorry if that makes no sense, but i take it escapa! changes some settings that aren't changed back when it quits?

Firmware 2.0 MK1

sometimes when the game starts, i push the stick a direction and the box doesn't move. it just kind of stutters in place. then i die.

Yes - if you start the level with the joystick already in one direction it doesn't pick it up. You need to wait for the blocks to start moving, and *then* press the joystick which is a bit harsh.

Saying that, it still plays pretty well considering the flash based version I've previously played was mouse based - I wasn't sure it would work very well with the stick, but it's not bad.

Hard though...

Thanks for the feedback. I had very little time to finish the game within my personal deadline so there was literally no bug testing or balancing the game to make it properly playable.

When I get some time in a week or two I will release a small update which should have some fixes and improve the controls a bit.

Back