Enexfi

Hi,
the screenshot is really cool, nice work!

I'm gonna try it later and if it works good enough, I no longer need to do a filebrowser myself.
I was probably planning on doing it as a separated module anyway.

The only issues I could think of about using it with gmenu2x is consistency.
It would be perfect if your filebrowser could use the same wallpaper that gmenu2x use, and if the controls could be at least similar.

Maybe they already are.

A couple of questions: Will you release the sourcecode? What will be the license?

If it's opensource maybe I could adapt it a little and include it directly in gmenu2x (of course I'm not going to take credits for that), it's an app that gmenu2x really needs, so I think that it should come preinstalled.

Bye.

Hi Ryo,
I'm very not aware about all license obligation GNU GPL, open source , BSD etc etc etc ... I dont take any time to read it ...
It's a freeware and I work under JYCETPL license lol
I give the source if someone ask me and sometimes I post the source (when its clear and commented).
But rarely directly to the public because I dont have enought time to give some support to everybody to understand my crappy C code in french :)
If you want my actual source I can give you a direct link to download it ... just ask me :)

For the wallpaper, you can put the skin you want, create a folder "yourname" in skin folder and past it your bg.png inside. After go to preference and select your "yourname" skin that's all ;)
Today enexfi support 32 skin max, but I can increase it.

For the key you can redefine a part directly in enexfi.ini ;)

JyCet posted on Sep 14 2006 at 11:54 AM said:
I give the source if someone ask me and sometimes I post the source (when its clear and commented).
But rarely directly to the public because I dont have enought time to give some support to everybody to understand my crappy C code in french :)
Releasing the source doesn't necessarily mean that you have to give support for that. Of course at least if there's no big problem such as files missing...

If you want my actual source I can give you a direct link to download it ... just ask me :)
I'll probably ask you for that in the future if it's not a problem for you.

For the wallpaper, you can put the skin you want, create a folder "yourname" in skin folder and past it your bg.png inside. After go to preference and select your "yourname" skin that's all ;)
Today enexfi support 32 skin max, but I can increase it.

For the key you can redefine a part directly in enexfi.ini ;)
Good, maybe I'll hack it to always use the same wallpaper (same file) and same icons for files and folders and so on... Obviously that's not something that you want in your release but could be useful for gmenu2x users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit!! I can't translete it to the russian T_T !!!!!

But program very very very good!!! But i want russian =( is it use TTF ???

I'm sorry XaMMaX90, I use a personnal font displaying function. Faster than SDL_ttf but it work only with ascii table and latin caractere.
Today I've some pb to display some localized caractere like éçàèôîïö etc ... because I didnt find yet which ascii table use gp2x for these caracteres.

If someone know :rolleyes:

OK really want too see ttf in next release =\ All russian country wait russian version =)

Back