EMUS

It really matters what rom you are using... If you use snes emu, it will tell you the FPS, but I dunno of any other emus that will...

Wouldn't it be easier to run a handfull of emu's rather than ask everybody?

I want to know the actula frame rates and i have to wait till chriatmas till i properly get my hands on the gp32 it was "sent" to farther christmas!

Most of them work full speed; you don't need to care about framerates, as long as they're "full speed"; framerate depends on the ROM, the CPU speed of your GP32 (you can change it at runtime), and all sorts of things.

CaSTaway is full speed most of the time
Frodo is full speed most or all of the time
GPengine is full speed
Most of rlyeh's are full speed

Its only SNES and Genesis that suffer really offhand..

jeff

These emus are more than playable m8, Im afraid your question is a bit open ended as there are man emus Roms cpu speed etc
Here are my experiences with Emus:

Frodo (C64) Full speed Every game I play, can be made faster if Limit speed is turned off, My Favourite

Snes9xgp. I only really wanted this for final fantasy so with a frameskip of 2 its Ace

Genesis: Had problems with many roms on this one not speed issues just they wouldnt load, Have only had Taz and VF 2 working Taz was playable at about 80% orignal speed and Vf 2 was just shite!

Gameboy + GBC: Now this is where I love my gps smc! Every GB and GBC game I have played has been perfect in every way. I have no problems with anything... Other than pressing the L button that resets! rrrrgggghhh

I mainly use my Gp32 for the C64, GB, GBC and movies

I hope this gives you a better idea

Threaten santa for 1 they rock

Dean

hehe thanx that wa a great help and i thought "oh shit have i wasted £200 on all my gp32 6to find on christmas day im fuked the gp32 doesnt rrun anythin?" but now im relieved and happy christmas to everyone who has helped!

Back